JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/26/2017 at 6:37 AM, pnutts said:

Butchart Gardens bans the selfie stick

Following the lead of other tourist attractions, Butchart Gardens banned the device at the start of 2017:ecstatic:

Selfie.png

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, pnutts said:

The service here is unbearably slow. Where's my picnic basket.

What do you mean I'm not Yogi! and don't get one!

Not Yogi.jpg

A bear sitting at a picnic table staring at a person with a camera....what could go wrong....:scared:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

A bear sitting at a picnic table staring at a person with a camera....what could go wrong....:scared:

Late Sept/15 I was the one sitting at picnic table, with 'Goliath' the Huge male elk staring at me from 20 feet away. It was rutting season and elk can tell the gender of humans.:eek:

Oh yah, that was at Grand Canyon ( sorry, although this is the Canada, Eh topic, it is not in Canada, but don't tell the Americans that :deadhorse:, wouldn't want to confuse them. :perplexed:  )

Edited by pnutts

added a line

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

2 things to Pnutts:

I miss my Timmie since I moved away from Maine.

At the time I lived on the Maine NH border, I had to cross state lines a coupla times to get my kids to school in Maine.  The plows would drive right up to the state line and it looked just like your picture of how people view the Us/Canada border. Where did you get the picture? From Maine?

2 hours ago, kejedo said:

Where did you get the picture? From Maine?

Pnterest.

I assume that you got things mixed up. Canada plows the roads, the US panics at a dusting ( anything less than 2 inches is a dusting ) :raspberry:

Picture mentioned it was perception, not reality. :deadhorse:

I have seen plows stop at county lines.

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

4 hours ago, pnutts said:

Pnterest.

I assume that you got things mixed up. Canada plows the roads, the US panics at a dusting ( anything less than 2 inches is a dusting ) :raspberry:

Picture mentioned it was perception, not reality. :deadhorse:

I have seen plows stop at county lines.

Plows always stop at county lines, here, in the U.P. of Michigan.

Even on state and federal highways.  Each county has to plow their share, I guess.:uhhuh:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif