JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower Library on DVD

3 hours ago, The Deej said:

I've had the new WT Library for about 3 weeks now and have not seen any updates.  I thought I would start to see the 2017 magazines at least.  Hmmm

Expect this month the first monthly update release.

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

4 hours ago, bohemian said:

They were still listed as "pending" on our literature delivery this week, so that's another 3 weeks at least before we get it.

Our congregation gets the same thing, "pending". I guess that means they've run out because of the high demand.

On 19/02/2017 at 8:54 PM, Chris7 said:

Expect this month the first monthly update release.

Just installing the first 2017 update. (178.3 MB) woohoo. 

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

"Update 1" installed with meeting workbooks up to May 2017 and all magazines up to May 2017.

AND the 2017 Yearbook.  This is a great update indeed. Now when you look at the days text you also see the meetings schedule for the week. Happy days indeed.  :)

I've got the update, and I'm impressed!

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible