JW Broadcasting Songs - Instrumental

14 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

Thank you! Is there any way I can download it? :coffee:

Yeah. You can use youtube-mp3.org to convert MP3 from video :)

SUNRAY likes this

Thanks..but will this work on a Samsung phone? I don't have a computer.:lol:

26 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

Thanks..but will this work on a Samsung phone? I don't have a computer.:lol:

Yeah, it works! :)

OK..I searched the Play Store and found this app, went to your youtube page and sent the url to my gmail account, then shared it with this app, and after completing the video download, moved it to a video folder. Then I used my mp3 converter app to change to mp3 so it would go to my music player! Phewww. Thanks..it worked..probably the long way around... :coffee:

Screenshot_2017-01-06-14-00-43-1.png

CyreJay likes this

14 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

OK..I searched the Play Store and found this app, went to your youtube page and sent the url to my gmail account, then shared it with this app, and after completing the video download, moved it to a video folder. Then I used my mp3 converter app to change to mp3 so it would go to my music player! Phewww. Thanks..it worked..probably the long way around... :coffee:

Don't you tried via youtube-mp3.org? It's very simple - copy a link of a any video, insert here and woohoo - MP3 is here! :)

CyreJay and SUNRAY like this

2 hours ago, Intercore said:

3 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

Don't you tried via youtube-mp3.org? It's very simple

I decided to have an app on my phone..actually I finally realized I can share the link directly with the app..no need to send to gmail first..I looked at your online downloader and it is very nice too...anyway, thank you! If it is ok with you, I  would like to add snippets to my Day Text videos on Instagram..my tag there is  "uhoohello" if you want to see them..:)

4 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

I decided to have an app on my phone..actually I finally realized I can share the link directly with the app..no need to send to gmail first..I looked at your online downloader and it is very nice too...anyway, thank you! If it is ok with you, I  would like to add snippets to my Day Text videos on Instagram..my tag there is  "uhoohello" if you want to see them..:)

Of course, that's interesting! :)

SUNRAY likes this

2 hours ago, Intercore said:

MIDI and simple sheets are available on my channel :)

I like your songs..I have used 2 in my videos on Instagram..a horse video (Just around the corner) and a Day Text video..(Your Word..).. my page is..uhoohello.

Intercore likes this