JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for February 2017

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2608 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Lyrics to JW Broadcasting Original Songs from October 2014 through February 2017

(There is no CC for early broadcasts, so the lyrics may be incorrect on some of the first songs out.)

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I like the encouragement to pause the program and think about principles, areas in our lives where we may be affected etc. Makes it quite interactive, don't you agree? It's great comparing what we came up with to what has been prepared in the program. Great Family Worship idea.

We do that and each time we pause to talk about it my kids get so cranky.... let us finish it first!!! They yell . Lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Well, someone said a few posts back that the new song brought tears to their eyes. It didn't do that for me, but it is a good reminder never to forget, under any circumstances, that prayer is always the avenue to take. Stop, Think, and Pray is this month's song, and I've uploaded an mp3 version of it for you here in my extremely small song collection.

2 minutes ago, Victoria said:

No February program in Russian!:(

Does anyone know if our Branch Office still exist?

Hug4.gif

Here's hoping it's just late.Sigh.gif

Is an English version available?

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Since, as far as we know, jw.org is blocked in Russia - I would guess that, no, the broadcast is not available for d/l in ANY language in Russia.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

ct888p.jpg

I am always moved by the stories of those that leave Jehovah and come back home.  I especially love the stories of those that pursued fame and fortune -  one word that keeps coming up in these "glamorous" lifestyle is the word "empty"...the world is indeed an illustion.   Sister Zelina cries, I cry right along with her... lol, every time.

"Young ones please know that Jehovah does not want to hold you back from having fun and he doesn't want you to feel guilty for the desire to use your talents and to enjoy life; but he does want to protect you from spiritual dangers and He asks you to seek first the kingdom in these last days.  Proverbs  chapter 10 verse 22 puts it well  "It is the blessing of Jehovah that makes  one rich and He adds no pain with it"   It is Satan's system that adds any pain we may experience [...] so often young ones who choose to give Jehovah their best are blessed with ways to use their talents and interests in sacred service"   -  John Ekrran,  Helper to the Coordinator's Committee, JWB Feb 2017

Edited by sunshine

2017 February Program 1.jpg

Balance of Bible Principles and Applying Them.

Making decisions is like riding a bicycle. We have to balance several Bible principles.

The Brake - Principles that slow us down or stop us from doing the wrong thing.

The Pedals - Principals that move us forward in showing love for Jehovah and our brothers and sisters.

The Steering - Our free will to choose a direction in life that pleases Jehovah.

Edited by rocket

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

4 minutes ago, Victoria said:

February program in Russian is available now!:-)

And a new Caleb and Sophia video too. Life is beautiful!:-)

Happy Excited WooHoo2.gif

Group hug.gif

30 minutes ago, Victoria said:

February program in Russian is available now!:-)

And a new Caleb and Sophia video too. Life is beautiful!:-)

It's interesting to see how the quality of the animation of Become Jehovah's Friends has improved since they first started, as our Midweek meeting has an early example.

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

What amazing program!!! I was thinking how they can do every program better than the last one. The original song is beautiful! The talk, the stories... I have to watch it again!

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come now powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God's love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38,39

On 1/5/2017 at 5:46 AM, Tortuga said:

It's obviously about inviting others over for a BBQ, you can tell by that look in her eyes...:D

I was thinking she had just been to the dentist ... so yeah she might avoid the bbq 'cause it would get tween her newly polished teeth.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

At first I thought it was from the 2013 Calendar, but now I'm not 100% sure.

2013 Calendar:  http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/6941-calendar-2013/#comment-115290

Turns out it's this one.  Cant find the publication name at the moment

Edited by Shawnster

Thank you both so very much for this picture! I'd seen it before but never knew the name was The Resurrection Balcony!! I was quite emotionally during that part of the broadcast also! Most of us are looking forward to welcoming our loved ones back and this makes it up front and personal - so real for us! What an awesome picture!!!!

11 minutes ago, jwhess said:

I liked the view of the congregation watching the monthly video together, after service on a weekend.  We do the same thing on the second Saturday of each month.  It is a great time to be with our friends.

Our KH does that too, the congregation that has Hall Care for that month will also host the Broadcast, anyone from any of the congregations is able to view it. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)