3 3

7 posts in this topic

Out of the mouth of babes...^_^

What a precious, and zealous, young brother!:D

His parents certainly are to be commended!^_^

Thanks for sharing!:D

SUNRAY and CyreJay like this

nice post.

Is there a Jehovah's name thread?  Its interesting the spelling and pronunciation of the name isn't what we would want to focus on; but the kind of God Jehovah is as a "Jehovah God" and his "name" as in reputation and everything implied as a "name".  Jesus is a god... small capitals...  but Jehovah lets him be a "god"  to us.... but Jesus is not a "Jehovah" God.   Duet 6:4.(Moses and Arron were "gods" to the Hebrews)

"  “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah. "

dilip kumar likes this

I appreciate the young brother's reasoning - he clearly understands the issues involved.  I am a little concerned about the wording of the question he posed, since Jesus is called God or a god in the scriptures, along with angels and powerful humans, because the word 'God' simply means 'mighty one' or 'strong one.'

But the young brother explained how Jesus is different from his Father, which is the point.  He would do well to also point out that Jesus' Father is also his God, which shows that the Father is Almighty, and is greater than his Son, and he can do the research to find the almost two dozen scriptures that do say that.

Old likes this

On January 14, 2017 at 2:55 PM, rbrown1205 said:

I appreciate the young brother's reasoning - he clearly understands the issues involved.  I am a little concerned about the wording of the question he posed, since Jesus is called God or a god in the scriptures, along with angels and powerful humans, because the word 'God' simply means 'mighty one' or 'strong one.'

But the young brother explained how Jesus is different from his Father, which is the point.  He would do well to also point out that Jesus' Father is also his God, which shows that the Father is Almighty, and is greater than his Son, and he can do the research to find the almost two dozen scriptures that do say that.

Remember he is 11 and did this with out a his parents help!   

On January 12, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Brother Jack said:

I loved the video but am worried about apostates messaging him trying to destroy his faith.

His parents monitor his accounts very closely and delete anything inappropriate on any of his videos.  

CyreJay and Brother Jack like this