JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

This was new to me!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2656 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wonderful experience! Will you see him again? Tell him others are praying for him now also.

I don't believe I will se them again.

My last time there was a surprise - so I knew I had to get things in order before returning home.

But Jehovah has things in hand and will take care of both of them - for sure.

Prison witnessing varies by location - country - state - even type of prison.

I have been in a few

Sometimes even seculalrly - the security varies greatly

Here in our locale there are several brothers assigned to visit local prisons.

there are regular meetings, bible studies and even baptisms.

Remember our video on Prison Witnessing - that's Joe - he does actual visits in Real Life, not just reenactment

Wow!

It is SO different here in Australia.

It seems that each prison I have taught in, there is a ban on Jehovah's witnesses by the Salvation army.

Very hard to get in.

I'm so glad it is so open in the states.

I've wondered where these videos are taken.

'cuz it sure isn't here! :)

No problem - Jehovah has everything taken care of - no matter what satan throws!

2 hours ago, 50gumbys said:

It seems that each prison I have taught in, there is a ban on Jehovah's witnesses by the Salvation army.

How interesting. I didn't know that sister Lori.  Which state are you in?  I guess it's the same across the country.

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.