JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Send a message, card or text to a very ill sister?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2659 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I first posted this last night to a different category, but it occurred to me that not everyone reads the Comfort, Consolation forum. I'm hoping that she gets a lot of encouragement from all of our friends here. Thank you so much!

This sister in our Hall is having severe health issues.  She recently had minor surgery so that she can undergo a major surgery in about 4 months. She can't afford any of the medical procedures, but she has made payment arrangements with the doctors and hospitals.

She lost her disabled husband shortly after moving to our congregation (we never even got to meet him!) She has worked very hard to support herself, but like so many of us, she lives from paycheck to paycheck. The doctor has told her complete bedrest for the next month! The sisters are organized to stay with her round the clock, and those who can't are providing food and other necessary services.

I thought since I've gotten to know so many of you in this online congregation, that it would be encouraging to Diania if you could drop her a line or card. It would be such an incredible boost to our small congregation, as well.  If any of you would like to write her, please pm me, as I'm sure the moderators would encourage me to keep her privacy as much as possible.

(PS, if it's okay to post her address, I would be glad to do that as well???)

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for her. It means so much!

I'm including the link below as it shows a recent picture of this sister while she was in the hospital recovering before being sent home.

https://www.gofundme.com/zx-help-with-bills

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)