JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Hidden Virus Epidemic

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2650 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Too bad antibiotics have been given out so much that bacteria have become resistant to it. I guess we will have to combat it with seriously strong natural oils like Oregano. Boy that stuff is strong and effective. That's just one. 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I put it in my nostrils when I feel a sore throat coming on  ...... usually  works every time.  After my bad winter I'm praying I don't get any bugs. But there is always the one that shows up at the meeting sick/ coughing / sneezing , really frustrating .  Happened yesterday at the pioneer dinner !!! 

This Sister in Windsor has been battling antibiotic resistant bug for years. Started with mesh implants to help with a leaky bladder.

Now they have her on a very hi dose cocktail of antibiotics that only lasts 20 weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/Chrissymesh/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

These untreatable "bugs" are real scary. I have been fighting a drug resistant UTI for almost a year. I have been in the hospital several times (in isolation, to boot) but still at this time I still have the UTI (along with several other maladies.) Once I had sepsis as well. Sometimes I get very near the end of my rope, but what is there to do except motor on and do the best I can until I can't anymore. The good advice from the FS is all we can hang on to. Let your Kingdom come!  :scooter:

I use olive leaf liquid extract (also good for lowering blood pressure) at the first sign of any kidney/bladder inflamation. Also, there are other herbal  extracts that can work such as Oregano Juice diluted in tomato based veg. juice. There are alternarives to perscription meds out there..I find them by googling "alternative treatments" specific to my problem, and also read people's reviews on the products.

One thing someone taking perscription antibiotics should know is that alternative antibiotics can nullify perscription antibiotics...that is also why I stick to natural remedies only. Some of our friends seek out doctors who recommend alternative treatments and who know how to help their patients make the transition.

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

14 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

I use olive leaf liquid extract (also good for lowering blood pressure) at the first sign of any kidney/bladder inflamation. Also, there are other herbal  extracts that can work such as Oregano Juice diluted in tomato based veg. juice. There are alternarives to perscription meds out there..I find them by googling "alternative treatments" specific to my problem, and also read people's reviews on the products.

Yes, I really appreciate the "Earthclinic" website, if that was the site you are referring to. I used that site to remedy so many ailments...it's a wonder!

5 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Yes, I really appreciate the "Earthclinic" website, if that was the site you are referring to. I used that site to remedy so many ailments...it's a wonder!

Thanks for the tip! I wasn't referring to any one site..but I will check this one out!!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

On 2017-01-16 at 6:38 PM, Greg Dent said:

This Sister in Windsor has been battling antibiotic resistant bug for years. Started with mesh implants to help with a leaky bladder.

Now they have her on a very hi dose cocktail of antibiotics that only lasts 20 weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/Chrissymesh/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Greg what a nightmare this poor sister is living. Terrible . 

Feel so bad about what this sister is going through. I have another cautionary tale about a problem I am dealing with. In Oct. 2008, I had a fusion done in my lower back because of two failed back operations that had been done. After the fusion, I had absolutely NO control of my bladder. the urologist said he had the  answer. Another operation to put in a stimulator and that didn't work either. I was allergic to the device so back in the hospital to have the operation to remove it. I have had all manner of supposed remedies but no relief. Along with all this I have this untreatable bladder infection. I have lived with terrible pain for the last ten years and I live on pain medication. There seems no answer. What is one to  do? Our only hope is the new system. One  sister was telling me to rely on that hope and I do but how do I get from here to there? I know there are many others in much worse condition than I am in. I also know we have to rely on Jehovah and that is our only salvation. In the meantime, pass me some more pills!!

PS. When I went into the hospital the last time, the nurse said "Oh, Dorothy, you're Back"  My daughter said "It's not a good idea to be on a first name basis with the hospital staff!"

Edited by Agent MOM

to add PS

Dorothy I wondered where you were and I hadn't seen you post in a long time , what a terrible ordeal you have been and were going through, I think of Job and all he could do is sit n scrape his wounds ......but he faithfully endured,  I just read and meditated on James 5: 11 " you have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome  Jehovah gave " your reward will be soon . " for Jehovah is tender and merciful " .  Thinking of you ,