JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A bill has already been introduced in Congress to remove the US from the United Nations

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2618 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

As the governing body keeps telling us, something catastrophic could happen and everything change.  Just think about the 9-11 attacks and how it affected things ... if the United States pulls out of the United Nations, then it could be a prelude to something catastrophic happening!  So keep on the watch!

Theresa May says US and UK can lead world again, ahead of Trump meeting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38747979

Is this new relationship a fulfillment of Bible Prophecy?  
Anglo-American  world power........ Iron-like almost dictatorship rule being undermined by clay-like protesters. 

Just how far away is the stone that crushes the image in the feet?

1 hour ago, cricket246 said:

I know it doesn't mean anything but 7 means divine completeness in symbolic terms and it's 2017 :D

...but if you subtract the 17 from the 20 and double it, you have 6...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

18 minutes ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

What if you add the digits in 2017? :)

:eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, ma10455 said:

I think that we will hear the cry of peace and security with this administration because of the rise of stock market and the aggression of this ruler to end IS.  Just need to remember that the cry is a facade and not a reality.  COME LORD JESUS!!!

I've always thought that an improved global economy will also result in the cry of peace and security. I've heard other brothers and sisters say that the end of ISIS and other terrorist groups may result in the cry of peace and security. My father also says that he has a feeling that Donald Trump will be the last president. I surely hope so :)

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

58 minutes ago, Brother Jack said:

My father also says that he has a feeling that Donald Trump will be the last president.

If he becomes the Dictator, Emperor or Chancellor during his term, that could make him the last "President"...:D