JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

That gathering was actually a very good looking convention

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4561 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

{{We know this is an old article from several months ago, but we thought some might be interested in seeing a scan of the actual newspaper clipping.}}

That gathering was actually a very good looking convention

By Zella Compton at portsmouth.co.uk

Published on Wednesday 20 April 2011 08:13

So, I had an email about the comments I made last week about Victoria Park.

I had assumed all the people who were there in their finery were wedding guests. It turns out they weren’t.

On reflection, this makes sense, as an awful lot of them were picnicking at the time and it’s not that many weddings you go to where you have to provide your own food.

It turns out the lovely looking people were all Jehovah’s Witnesses at a convention. I have to say, they’re a good looking bunch.

What is it about Witnesses which makes them all so darn handsome? Is it the well-ironed clothes, their politeness or what? I know they get a bad press but come on, let’s be honest, they’re the best looking religion out there.

good-looking.jpg

Article Source: The News - portsmouth.co.uk

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I have to say, they’re a good looking bunch.

What is it about Witnesses which makes them all so darn handsome? Is it the well-ironed clothes, their politeness or what? I know they get a bad press but come on, let’s be honest, they’re the best looking religion out there.

Wow, that's got to be the weirdest one I've seen. But I like it! (tu)

lol.. how cute.. well our feet our "comley"

Being smart, clean, cheerful, well dressed and NOT having a cigarette hanging out of your mouth is appealing. This reminds me of an old (former) work colleague that lived near one of our circuit assemblies, when she found out I was a Witnesses she said, "Oh I see your people every weekend, you all dress so nicely!"