JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Cute animal pictures

pnutts

When Br. Chuck dog sat for us last weekend he said he saw a big rodent running across the yard. Hmm, nutria? Beaver? Mink? Ferret? Since we didn't see it we didn't know but :eek:! Scary for our little dogs.

Today as I grilled burgers I saw the varmint. Here it is. What do you think?

Greaaaaat, he's in my mower shed!

593899a6021a6_what2.thumb.jpg.72b6d49794f533d9524c52b6dda6c97c.jpg

593899a91a1c6_what1.thumb.jpg.5820ad157279142d0232fbf9ee0c1b17.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I have a muskrat!! Lew came home and we started Googling, he's a muskrat!!! Oh how fun. He's an omnivore, so no worries.

So as of this morning we have a pair of mallard ducks maybe with a nest, a nosy bear- he rambled through this morning rubbing along the glass doors, a doe with her babies, chipmunk and a family of 4 ravens. Something new every time you look outside.

hh-us-lc-muskrat-facts-general.jpg.6678859acf8928a133b765c63c426220.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

I have a muskrat!! Lew came home and we started Googling, he's a muskrat!!! Oh how fun. He's an omnivore, so no worries.

So as of this morning we have a pair of mallard ducks maybe with a nest, a nosy bear- he rambled through this morning rubbing along the glass doors, a doe with her babies, chipmunk and a family of 4 ravens. Something new every time you look outside.

hh-us-lc-muskrat-facts-general.jpg.6678859acf8928a133b765c63c426220.jpg

Muskrat Love https://g.co/kgs/J8LNPf

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I'm gonna leave him be. According to Wiki they live mostly in the waterways, of which we have a water belt on one side and a green belt on the other. He (she) seems to go from one to the other. And as long as it's not an animal that chews on my plumbing or wiring or inhabits my greenhouse (like the huge rats the exterminator caught :eek:) I'm ok with co-habitation of our property. Lew feels the same way. If we see an upsurge of them we'll probably find another solution, like live trapping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...