JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jiminy Cricket! Disney goes gay

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2581 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The folks who gave us Mickey Mouse and Goofy have decided it’s time for your children to enjoy same-sex romance while they slurp down their Fruit Loops.

Disney just broadcast their very first gay cartoon kiss.

It happened during the second season of “Star vs The Forces of Evil,” a cartoon broadcast on Disney XD.

An audience scene shows two guys kissing and a later scene show two ladies sharing an intimate moment.

Disney is earning accolades for diversity and inclusivity among the LGBTQIA crowd.

There’s also word the upcoming live-action version of "Beauty and the Beast" will include a gay storyline – between LeFou and Gaston.

“LeFou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston. He’s confused about what he wants,” director Bill Condon told Attitude magazine.

And what better place to discuss human sexuality with your four-year-old than a wholesome Disney movie?

“It is a nice, exclusively gay moment in a Disney movie,” Condon added.

Disney’s pro-gay activism has lots of moms and dads across the fruited plain wondering what in the name of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is going on?

It’s unfortunate –  that we live in a society where kids can no longer be kids -- but that’s the world in which we live.

But these days everything is about the LGBTQIA agenda. And when it comes to the entertainment industry, nothing is sacred in its quest to indoctrinate American children. Not even Disney.

So, don’t be too surprised if the next Disney animated classic documents Tinker Bell’s torrid lesbian affair with Snow White while a gender questioning Peter Pan crushes on Pinocchio who just got out of a long-term relationship with one of the seven gender-fluid dwarfs.

Jiminy Cricket, America!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/01/jiminy-cricket-disney-goes-gay.html

~We were sent to preach not to judge~ 

~Be kind to one another because all of us are suffering one way or another. This is our refuge from oppression~

:) 

But wait, there's more!

Beauty and the Beast Has Disney's First Openly Gay Character as Director Calls Story 'a Metaphor for AIDS'

http://people.com/movies/beauty-and-the-beast-disney-first-openly-gay-character-lefou/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

It’s a tale as old as time. But for the upcoming live-action remake of its 1991 animated classic Beauty and the BeastDisney is adding a modern twist.

In the April issue of Attitude, director Bill Condon revealed that Beauty and the Beast will feature Disney’s first-ever openly gay character: Gaston’s lovable sidekick, LeFou.

36 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Forgive my ignorance for not knowing this full acronym, but what are the last three letters in reference to?

I just asked my daughter this very question.  Q = queer; I = Intersex; A = asexual - she thinks that's right.   

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Disney hasnt been squeeky clean over the years. They hide subliminal messages in almost everything. Sex messages and phalic symbols all over. Disney has even gotten into demonism is some movies. Dont be so shocked it has gone this way.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

30 minutes ago, Greg Dent said:

Disney hasnt been squeeky clean over the years. They hide subliminal messages in almost everything. Sex messages and phalic symbols all over. Disney has even gotten into demonism is some movies. Dont be so shocked it has gone this way.

This is just sad. I'm not surprised either. I've seen all kinds of subliminal messages in their movies. From the word "sex" appearing on the screen, to a topless woman appearing in a still frame. It just disgusts me how these perverted people won't just let kids be kids. They have to impose their perverted beliefs on innocent impressionable children. Sick!

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

11 hours ago, Sally said:

There’s also word the upcoming live-action version of "Beauty and the Beast" will include a gay storyline – between LeFou and Gaston.

What a shame. After watching Cinderella, I was looking forward to "Beauty and the Beast", which had such a lovely storyline. But as time goes by, I feel less and less willing to financially support this kind of social engineering. More time and money for more important things, I guess.

28 minutes ago, ChocoBro said:

What a shame. After watching Cinderella, I was looking forward to "Beauty and the Beast", which had such a lovely storyline. But as time goes by, I feel less and less willing to financially support this kind of social engineering. More time and money for more important things, I guess.

I wonder how many theaters are close to catholic buildings?.They may find that the closer locations facilitates the inevitable meetings and pairings between impressionable youth and the predatory priestly class...with the expected results...

8 hours ago, Brother Jack said:

This is just sad. I'm not surprised either. I've seen all kinds of subliminal messages in their movies. From the word "sex" appearing on the screen, to a topless woman appearing in a still frame. It just disgusts me how these perverted people won't just let kids be kids. They have to impose their perverted beliefs on innocent impressionable children. Sick!

For many years I have been on the look out for Disney for the children sake...

And let's not even talk about the gay days...Families have to stay clear  " Disney Gay Days at Walt Disney World - May 30 - June 5, 2017

You do not want to be anywhere around that!   In the past years they have families out of there with their up front and personal acts!!!

- Sad

Edited by CyreJay

What is beauty and the beast? Its a woman that falls in love with an animal! Therefore bestiality. Even if you look at the story he had a curse put on him by a Witch. So that is demonism.  Its sad they do that but they do. 

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

16 minutes ago, Greg Dent said:

What is beauty and the beast? Its a woman that falls in love with an animal! Therefore bestiality

Wow, for a second there, I thought you must be joking.

Beauty and the Beast focuses on the relationship between the Beast, a prince who is magically transformed into a monster as punishment for his arrogance, and Belle, a beautiful young woman whom he imprisons in his castle.

Source: wikipedia

Was the princess who kissed the frog in the Brothers Grimm story "The Frog Prince" also engaging in bestiality? If you're conscience doesn't permit you to watch this type of fairy-tale with magic setting, that's one thing. But to call it bestiality is quite over the top in my opinion.

It's sad that Satan is using a mainstream children's company, but it's not really that surprising... He does refer to himself as "an angel of light" and what better way to reach people's hearts than to influence their children... Pretty soon, only us straight people will be the ones looked at as abnormal... 

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

1 hour ago, Greg Dent said:

What is beauty and the beast? Its a woman that falls in love with an animal! Therefore bestiality. 

I was about to say the same thing.

41 minutes ago, ChocoBro said:

Wow, for a second there, I thought you must be joking.

Was the princess who kissed the frog in the Brothers Grimm story "The Frog Prince" also engaging in bestiality? If you're conscience doesn't permit you to watch this type of fairy-tale with magic setting, that's one thing. But to call it bestiality is quite over the top in my opinion.

If this isn't inappropriate, I don't know what is 

IMG_1561.JPG

IMG_1562.JPG

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

1 hour ago, Brother Jack said:

If this isn't inappropriate, I don't know what is 

The story is NOT about bestiality or about sex at all. That's reading into it something that the intended audience, children, would never think about. The story is about learning to love the inner person rather than the looks. In my book that is a positive lesson.

It's ok if some Christians prefer not to watch that movie because it contains magic or whatever. But that kind of unbalanced comments are what make people think JWs are fanatics.

9 minutes ago, carlos said:

The story is NOT about bestiality or about sex at all. That's reading into it something that the intended audience, children, would never think about. The story is about learning to love the inner person rather than the looks. In my book that is a positive lesson.

It's ok if some Christians prefer not to watch that movie because it contains magic or whatever. But that kind of unbalanced comments are what make people think JWs are fanatics.

Yes, there may not be sex involved but a children's movie in which a woman is romantically involved with a beast is absolutely inappropriate. Especially scenes with her kissing him. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

4 minutes ago, Brother Jack said:

Yes, there may not be sex involved but a children's movie in which a woman is romantically involved with a beast is absolutely inappropriate. Especially scenes with her kissing him. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

The beast if fictional.  Do you feel the same way when a human kisses a Klingon?  If so, I recon you'll have to take that up with Qapla.  :)

As far a what children understand of romantic involvement is it really much different than a child kissing their dog or cat.  Adults hardly comprehend the matter the same as a small child. I hardly think an adolescent coming of age would relate it to bestiality either.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

54 minutes ago, Brother Jack said:

woman is romantically involved with a beast is absolutely inappropriate.

Then call him an ugly man instead...don't judge the intent of the story by current worldly twisted standards...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, rocket said:

I hardly think an adolescent coming of age would relate it to bestiality either.

Im not saying that they would relate it to bestiality. I just think it's inappropriate. 

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Then call him an ugly man instead...don't judge the intent of the story by current worldly twisted standards...

*sigh* nevermind...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4270734/Disney-airs-gay-kissing-scene.html

Mr Condon said the character, played by Josh Gad, is part of a 'watershed moment' for Disney. He said: 'The studio is sending out a message that this is normal and natural – and this is a message that will be heard in every country of the world, even countries where it's still socially unacceptable or even illegal to be gay.'
Directors of Disney Pixar movie Moana have also hinted that the company are opening up to the possibility of their very first LGBT+ Disney princess. 
Ron Clements said: 'It seems like the possibilities are pretty open at this point.'

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)