JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for April 2017

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2527 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

11 hours ago, rocket said:

Faith Makes Things Happen

Close. That's the title I got from his introduction too. But in the music video the phrase is repeated several times: Faith Can Make Things Happen. I have converted it into mp3 format for the ones who would like it. It's in my small collection of songs.

Brother LaFranca didn't make it easy for me this time. He starts talking again right on the last note, so I had to fade it early so as not to clip it. Once it comes out in mp3 format on JW Broadcasting it will sound a lot better.

23 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Wonder what will come first?

April's baby?

Or April's broadcast?:D

I'm assuming the "April" broadcast. The other pot isn't even boiling yet. :snoring:

Edited by Linda Hoy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

1 hour ago, Linda Hoy said:

I'm assuming the "April" broadcast. The other pot isn't even boiling yet. :snoring:

Lololol.:D My Mom says it's like watching grass grow, only watching grass grow is more exciting. ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Lololol.:D My Mom says it's like watching grass grow, only watching grass grow is more exciting. ^_^

O I got a good laugh out of that. :lol1:

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Just finished watching April.  It's crazy how good watching an hours broadcast can make me feel, I just feel warm all over ; so many good things.  So encouraged by the strong faith our dear Brother Moses'  faithful to the end .  And of course, Brother Webb!

XWlT4v.png

Edited by sunshine

1 hour ago, juliansan said:

The new childrens video "Time Line of Jesus' Life" sounds like a musical :D. Very beautiful

Disney's "Let it go" except better because their song is singing about rebellion and not caring about anyone but oneself and ours is glorifying our King.  Great song,  great words... we are so blessed.

The format changed a bit i was like wow , starting with dramatization and then when they played the music video I'm like this was a really quick hour but there was so much more. I really enjoyed it.Every month they are always so awesome. I may need to watch some reruns now since so much time has passed since we got broadcasting. 

I watched the broadcast with Norma and Samme (my bff from neighboring hall), not boasting, it's a treat for me. Then we were so encouraged  (especially by Br. Webb) that we watched a bunch of other things too.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

21 hours ago, rocket said:

Faith Makes Things Happen

18 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

Ok..this is funny and I'm sharing. ..

When rocket responded with this, I took it as him jazzin her a bit, you know, 'have more faith'...I didn't realize it was for the music video..

:whistling::lol1:.

I would never "jazzin" someone would I?  :)   Actually it is also in the video introduction if you listen carefully.

Faith Can Make Things Happen.png

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25