Looking for wonders of creation video
3 3

8 posts in this topic

It's only on DVD from 2009, you should try to get it from your kingdom hall if possible. Otherwise you might have to buy it second hand. Someone uploaded it on YouTube as well.

jwhess likes this

2 minutes ago, Jonathan77 said:

I wouldn't recommend getting it from youtube.  You can never be sure whether it is 100%, or if its been altered in some way by apostates.

I would think that it would be easy to review the youtube version to see if it had been altered.

I definitely don't recommend downloading it from YouTube if there is any possibility to get the DVD, hence I put it as a last resort. I don't like people uploading the society's videos, it doesn't make for a very good witness.
Granted, it is one of the better videos in my opinion, and most topics on scientific facts have been moved to the Was It Designed? articles.

Daniela and Old like this

5 hours ago, Myew said:

I definitely don't recommend downloading it from YouTube if there is any possibility to get the DVD, hence I put it as a last resort. I don't like people uploading the society's videos, it doesn't make for a very good witness.
Granted, it is one of the better videos in my opinion, and most topics on scientific facts have been moved to the Was It Designed? articles.

Actually those weren't people uploading those videos, they were our brothers and sisters. You might think misguided, over enthusiatic, but never the less part of our family.

jwhess and Myew like this