Searching for video: The Bible—Mankind’s Oldest Modern Book
4 4

8 posts in this topic

How can I get the above video for download. I need it for my bible students. The Bible—Mankind’s Oldest Modern Book video.

Thanks in advance 

ID:2   Posted (edited)

It's a 23 year old VHS cassette tape. If you can still order it from your kingdom hall, that would be the best place. Some people are selling it on Amazon... ugh. You'd need a VCR, VHS to PC adapter. and a PC... or you can Google it and use another shady website to rip the video off of Vimeo. All not technically legal aside from possibly personal use or fair use commentary and parody... It may be good for personal study, but I don't recommend using it with students, it's likely not been made digital for a reason. There are newer videos that are much simpler and better reach the heart. The faithful and discreet slave provides spiritual food at the proper time.

Edited by Myew
jwhess and Omo_Yeme like this

18 hours ago, Myew said:

It may be good for personal study, but I don't recommend using it with students, it's likely not been made digital for a reason. There are newer videos that are much simpler and better reach the heart. The faithful and discreet slave provides spiritual food at the proper time.

It was recommended for use with bible students when considering chapter 2 of the book: "What does the bible really teach" and the recommendation is recent - a 2013 OKM article. Thanks 

Myew and Daniela like this

I apologize, feel free to ignore my overzealous obsession with trying to use the newest advancements in technology. I often speak without understanding and neglect older resources more than I should. I had seen that KM article, but assumed it was kind of outdated since it was made before JW Library was released in Oct 2013. Then came JW Broadcasting and Christian Life & Ministry. However, the current Life & Ministry still references that same article.  http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/202016204

ID:8   Posted (edited)

I saw about 3 of that on YouTube. I wonder which is trustworthy. They all had different data sizes.

Edited by Nnaemeka