JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

UK Parliament attack?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2585 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

48 minutes ago, rocket said:

What I am hearing is that it was not one of the friends lying on the ground.

Yes I think it's a postcard stand.

The lady that's hurt on the floor is American, from Utah I think. She and her husband were on a 25th wedding anniversary tour over Europe and he was either pushed over the edge by the car, or jumped off but hit the concrete below and died. They were due to go back home yesterday....It's so sad. Bring on Jehovah's new world!

7 hours ago, rocket said:

What I am hearing is that it was not one of the friends lying on the ground.

True, it was a husband and wife, the husband went over the bridge and he died, and she had a busted leg and her head was hit (bleeding).  They are not JW'S.   But I see like they are one of our carts, maybe when this happened the friends left just in time and left the carts behind.  Cause the yellow book on the top of the silver handle (or what's left of it) looks like a older teach book.   I could be wrong, so please don't judge and quote me on this.   It just looks that way.

On 3/23/2017 at 0:35 AM, Allabord4Jah said:

I was debating whether or not I should renew my passport.   After what has happened in London, and in other countries like France, I think I'll skip Europe.  Skip other places too and stay in my own neck of the woods, stay close to my spiritual brothers and sisters here.    I pray our family in London were not found on the bridge and near Parliament.   This should wake up the Brits about these terrorists attacks.   How many remains to be seen and heard of through out parts of this Satanic world.    I know we're all praying for one another worldwide! 

We're touring all the North American Bethels in September.  I have my first passport so I can go to Canada.

On 3/23/2017 at 3:02 AM, bohemian said:

News is emerging of a possible terrorist attack outside the UK Parliament. A police officer stabbed and assailant shot, also a car hitting pedestrians.

Parliament is in lockdown.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505

So much of these incidents happen a lot.  Sure is the last days. 

o how iS on London now?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."