JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Explosion in St. Petersburg

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2566 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Other news agency's are suggesting that the President got someone to do this, to make his point strong to keep bombing Syria and take revenge on other groups who are terrorists in his eyes and the eyes of his henchmen.   After all, he did order the killings of some of his former buddies who spoke against him.  Had them assassinated in broad daylight.  Am not surprised one bit.  Satan his behind him and the religion he loves so much.  In fact, the picture of the suspected bomber looks just like one of those Russian Orthodox Priests!  We'll see where this goes in Russia.   I know where Satan is going soon....abyssssssssss

1 hour ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Other news agency's are suggesting that the President got someone to do this, to make his point strong to keep bombing Syria and take revenge on other groups who are terrorists in his eyes and the eyes of his henchmen.   After all, he did order the killings of some of his former buddies who spoke against him.  Had them assassinated in broad daylight.  Am not surprised one bit.  Satan his behind him and the religion he loves so much.  In fact, the picture of the suspected bomber looks just like one of those Russian Orthodox Priests!  We'll see where this goes in Russia.   I know where Satan is going soon....abyssssssssss

When I first heard of this horrendous act on CNN this morning!  I must say "my thoughts did go there."  sigh

Edited by CyreJay

3 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I won't be surprised if he blames the brothers....:(

My thoughts exactly - they need something with substance to make the 'extremist' label stick. Jehovah's watching.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

LATEST: 
MOSCOW, April 3 (Reuters) - Russia has issued search warrants for two people for their possible role in Monday's deadly metro blast in St Petersburg, Interfax quoted a security source as saying.
"Two people are being sought on suspicion of planning the blasts, one of whom is thought to have placed the explosive device in the metro wagon and the second person for leaving a bomb at the metro station 'Ploshchad Revolutsii'," the source told Interfax.

EARLIER:

ST. PETERSBURG, Russia, April 3 (Reuters) - Ten people were killed and more than 20 were injured when an explosion tore through a train carriage in a St.Petersburg metro tunnel on Monday in what authorities called a probable terrorist attack
Russian news media reported that police were searching for a man recorded on surveillance cameras who was thought to have been involved in the attack, which coincided with a visit to the city by President Vladimir Putin.
A grainy photograph published by the Fontanka news outlet showed a middle aged man with beard and black hat. Interfax news agency cited unnamed sources as saying the bomb, packed with shrapnel, may have been hidden in a train carriage inside a briefcase.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

BREAKING: 
MOSCOW  - A suspected suicide bomber thought to be responsible for a deadly blast in the St Petersburg metro on Monday had links with radical Islamist groups banned in Russia, a law enforcement source told Interfax news agency.
The source added that remains found at the scene of the blast suggested that a suicide bomber was responsible but that final conclusions would be made after DNA tests had been conducted.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, trottigy said:

Well can't be us. Everyone knows JWs don't have beards. :lol1:

(Yep, went there)

I didn't know that, tell me more. :lol:

"Really officer it was on fire when I got here!"

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

3 hours ago, trottigy said:

Well can't be us. Everyone knows JWs don't have beards. :lol1:

(Yep, went there)

It turned out not to be the middle aged guy with the beard.....

I remember a week ago I said to a brother wouldn't it be ironic if this kind of thing happened in Moscow right on the first day of the court proceedings.

I'd be so embarassed to have to partake in the process knowing full well that there is real, dangerous, spiteful religious extremism going on out there.

I really wonder how such people can sleep at night.

You know my first thought was... say if it gets blamed on the witnesses... obviously it wouldn't be but if it was planted by the government and they said, This is why we have to nan them.
Maybe I've read too many books. :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Trump calls Putin following St. Petersburg attack

By Eli Watkins, CNN 

Updated 10:49 PM EDT, Mon April 03, 2017

The White House said the two presidents agreed terrorism must meet a swift end. It was not immediately clear who was behind the explosion on the St. Petersburg metro, although the Russian prime minister described it as a "terrorist act."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/03/politics/trump-putin-call-st-petersburg-attack/index.html

49 minutes ago, Fiona said:

You know my first thought was... say if it gets blamed on the witnesses... obviously it wouldn't be but if it was planted by the government and they said, This is why we have to nan them.
Maybe I've read too many books. :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They "discovered" literatures in our kingdom halls, that they themselves had already put there before and they ignored the cameras' prooves. So they are able for everything. Even hiding toxic dust in an envelope and say that Jehovah's witnesses sent us these envelopes. 

40 minutes ago, ouzo said:

They "discovered" literatures in our kingdom halls, that they themselves had already put there before and they ignored the cameras' prooves. So they are able for everything. Even hiding toxic dust in an envelope and say that Jehovah's witnesses sent us these envelopes. 

Shhhhhh.gif.d588e6802f3e1caa68ead6fedbdc0119.gifDon't give them any ideas.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif