JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for May 2017

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2460 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I do appreciate your efforts, brother Andrej. A good thing is worth doing well. Your transcript is virtually unreadable. I would appreciate it if yours were edited like brother William's from Singapore. So, brother William, we're waiting for you, please.

For Jehovah is aware of the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish (Psalm 1:6).

2 minutes ago, Nnaemeka said:

I do appreciate your efforts, brother Andrej. A good thing is worth doing well. Your transcript is virtually unreadable. I would appreciate it if yours were edited like brother William's from Singapore. So, brother William, we're waiting for you, please.

(td)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

17 minutes ago, Nnaemeka said:

Why don't you do it then?

I cannot download the broadcast because of some peculiar situations where I am coming from so I have come to rely on the transcripts to follow through with what was discussed on the broadcasts. I have all of brother William's transcripts and appreciate his love and help. I hope you do understand me now.

For Jehovah is aware of the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish (Psalm 1:6).

First, I cried when saw the Ortiz. Know them and haven't seen them since 2002. Pray to Jehovah to give them comfort until we see Paulie back in a world with true peace..

Now, happy news:

NOTES (in May) AND STUDY BIBLE (this year) in JW LIBRARY!!! :ecstatic::ecstatic:

Refreshments at the India segments, count as BBQ!! :lol::lol::lol:

That talk about reminders, perfect for helping to prepare our minds for taking notes at our Regional Conventions.

1 hour ago, Dages said:

Available in French ! Nice.

And ho, the last seconds of the trailer were scary.

15 minutes ago, Danni said:

yes it is. and i dont like it. im sorry.

For me,  it was scary at first. But in the right context of the movie, I know that scene will convey the intended message. 

3 minutes ago, rocket said:

Click on MP4 in blue, right side of screen.

Thanks! I just did that and got only 240. Must I download? Had no intention of downloading since I have no space to save the entire program.

1 hour ago, Skye said:

Thanks! I just did that and got only 240. Must I download? Had no intention of downloading since I have no space to save the entire program.

There is a scroll bar (gray) on the right side.  Pull it down and you can see the other resolutions.

It was nice to see how they test out the various new functions for JW Library, and that they never add functions just because it's a neat function to have. It must serve a purpose and be easy to use. And we must remember that developing JW Library is just a part of what they do at that department.

Oh, and the story with the little girl from Stockholm was really very touching. So sweet...

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”