JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Trump retaliates on Syrian Chemical Attack

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2564 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

8 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Well today on the news I heard (CNN) that Russia was perhaps behind the chemical drop on civilians that killed the children and adults.

Not a fan of Putin and Russia for obvious reasons at the moment, but I'm more inclined to believe the Russian official version of what happened there. The only ones benefitting from this gas cloud and the ones I'm most inclined to believe capable of doing this and stupid enough to pull this kind of thing at this point of world events are the rebels. I'm implying it's a staged event to get the US involved in Syria. I don't buy the CNN narrative on things any more. The media spread so many lies about this kind of thing the past decades. From babies in incubators to Saddam's weapons of mass destruction and Gaddafi "murdering people until the streets were full of blood up to your knees".

1 hour ago, ChocoBro said:

It's actually Putin indicating otherwise.

Speaking of absolutely trustworthy......

Putin would never make something up or push blame on someone blameless - insert sarcasm gif here.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Is it still a false flag if the US does not engage Syria?

https://www.rt.com/usa/384455-trump-assad-animal-syria/

Trump says US not going into Syria, calls Assad ‘an animal’

President Donald Trump has called Syria’s president an “animal,” accusing him of attacking his own people with chemical weapons, However, despite the missile strike Trump ordered in response, he told Fox News that the US is not going to war there.
“Are we going to get involved in Syria? No,” Trump told TV host Maria Bartiromo during an interview on FOX Business. 

“But if I see them using gas…. when you drop gas or bombs or barrel bombs — massive barrels with dynamite — and drop it right in the middle of a group of people ... you see kids with no arms, no legs, no face. This [Syrian President Bashar Assad] is an animal,” he added.

I thought a false flag was to provide an excuse to get a country involved in a conflict.  

9 hours ago, trottigy said:

Speaking of absolutely trustworthy......

Putin would never make something up or push blame on someone blameless - insert sarcasm gif here.

That's not what I said. But the media narrative after the latest poison gas "attack" in Syria was eerily reminiscent of the incubator babies.