JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

U.S. May Launch Strike If North Korea Reaches For Nuclear Trigger

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2527 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The U.S. is prepared to launch a preemptive strike with conventional weapons against North Korea should officials become convinced that North Korea is about to follow through with a nuclear weapons test, multiple senior U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

North Korea has warned that a "big event" is near, and U.S. officials say signs point to a nuclear test that could come as early as this weekend.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-may-launch-strike-if-north-korea-reaches-nuclear-n746366

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Alexa said:

To all,why did NKorea hate UStates so bad? :)

They are jealous  of McDonald's cheeseburgers and Big Mac.

And now on top of that person named Donald is a president ..LOL :lol1:

They are furious   ...X(

For serious answer see post number 4. :)

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Things are looking worse with North Korea.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/trump-ropes-in-allies-including-australia-on-north-korea/news-story/efc0445df7377107fd33364c63c42687

A CONFLICT over North Korea could break out “at any moment”, China’s foreign minister Wang Yi has warned, saying there would be “no winner” in any war.

North Korea hates everyone except N. Korea. 

The leaders teach the people that, while life in North Korea is hard, it is harder elsewhere, and while North Korea is marching towards the future together under one leader from the Kim family, the rest of the world is falling apart and trying to pull Korea down with it. They pull off these lies by controlling media and education. Like a sect, the people are taught to follow one man. While the current Kim comes across as a fool to the rest of the world, the image being proclaimed towards the people is that of a jolly leader. The source is greed, greed for power. This greed has hijacked the peoples wish for equality, prosperity, and a better future. The solution is God's Kingdom. The West, also in constant need of enemies, teach their people that North Korea is a criminal state that hates everybody, and that propaganda is equally successful. Even they need to understand that God's Kingdom is the only solution.

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Japan discussing evacuation plan for citizens in South Korea

http://ab.co/2nLK9tT

"Japan began working on plans to respond to a potential crisis on the Korean Peninsula in February, after Prime Minister Shinzo Abe met Mr Trump at a summit in the US, Kyodo news reported.

Attendees at a February 23 NSC meeting forecast that a crisis on the Korean Peninsula could prompt large numbers of refugees to turn up in boats along the coast of the Sea of Japan, Kyodo said."

If this goes pear-shaped, more refugees.... both genuine and sinister. Planning began after the Japanese Predident met with Trump - back in February. Already some talk then of intervention by Trump? Because there have always been tensions with the peninsular, and no mention of "planning" before (though of course they would have had some plans in place). But this time Japan's overtly saying "we need to plan for the fallout".

This happens now and then. Even a large speaker has been employed from time to time. We should understand that both sides spread propaganda, and also, that some people will view everything as "fake news" simply because some items are propaganda. By far the most successful western propaganda that has reached North Korea comes in the form of TV shows smuggled in on little USB sticks and alike. Come to think of it, we don't need smuggled USB sticks to have that propaganda come into our homes.

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

22 hours ago, Shawnster said:

I watched a documentary about North Korea.  It really feels like the country is one big cult of Kim Jong.

AKA: "Kim Of The North"

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

The use of "pot" in North Korea  is legal or as some say extremely tolerable or even encouraged :o

Hope NK leaders don't have an imaginary attack feeling ... seeing imaginary missiles with US inscription... and "respond" :bringiton:LOL

Pot puffing is now actively ‘encouraged’ by Kim’s hardline officials and it is even cheaper to smoke than the state-produced cigarettes

Observers from South Korea say the ‘virtual decriminalisation’ of marijuana is another way Kim and his government use to keep their people in check.

An insider said: “In North Korea you don’t smoke to get high you do it to save money and forget the misery of your mundane life.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1716112/dopey-dictator-kim-jong-un-has-turned-north-korea-into-a-nation-of-cannabis-smoking-potheads/

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

56 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

The use of "pot" in North Korea  is legal or as some say extremely tolerable or even encouraged :o

That could change the USA military tactics. If Trump can find a way to bomb them with Oreo cookies, they would be instant buddies...:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

48 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

That could change the USA military tactics. If Trump can find a way to bomb them with Oreo cookies, they would be instant buddies...:lol:

Too many twinkies, don't need oreo cookies.  :lol1:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I feel sorry for them...... when you see any of them speak to any form of news media....they are guarded, faces full of fear, and when they speak with trembling voices it's like they have rehursed what to say in order to live. It makes me think, want, and envision the paradise earth.... for them! For the ones that are currently hopeless.....I wish they could know.....I'll carry their hope for them in my heart and in my prayers.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I had an epiphany a few years ago.  The utter waste that these nations go through.   You know and I know that there will never be a major war that devastates the United States.  We're too deep in the time of the end and the Bible is clear that Jehovah will be the one to devastate the United States (King of the South, 7th World Power along with the UK).  So, with that in mind, all the time, effort, money and materials spent in defending this country, spying, countermeasures, weapons stockpiles, submarine patrols, troop movements, ship deployments, etc...  is just a waste.  Money, efforts and resources that could be better spent making lives better for the common person.  Education, parks and recreation, clean water, food, health care, etc....

We so need the Kingdom.

I had an epiphany a few years ago.  The utter waste that these nations go through.   You know and I know that there will never be a major war that devastates the United States.  We're too deep in the time of the end and the Bible is clear that Jehovah will be the one to devastate the United States (King of the South, 7th World Power along with the UK).  So, with that in mind, all the time, effort, money and materials spent in defending this country, spying, countermeasures, weapons stockpiles, submarine patrols, troop movements, ship deployments, etc...  is just a waste.  Money, efforts and resources that could be better spent making lives better for the common person.  Education, parks and recreation, clean water, food, health care, etc....

We so need the Kingdom.

The bible does not say the US will not go through times of devastating wars, famine, pestilence, or any of the other things foretold about the days leading up to Armageddon. But what politicians chose to spend money on is a political question I don't really get involved in. Anything where you don't take God's Kingdom into account is a waste, as you say. Even if the politicians could promise eternal life and good health, it would be a waste without Jehovah. Alas, they can't even promise that. So, we wait for Jehovah's Kingdom.

Johan

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

51 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

The bible does not say the US will not go through times of devastating wars, famine, pestilence, or any of the other things foretold about the days leading up to Armageddon. But what politicians chose to spend money on is a political question I don't really get involved in. Anything where you don't take God's Kingdom into account is a waste, as you say. Even if the politicians could promise eternal life and good health, it would be a waste without Jehovah. Alas, they can't even promise that. So, we wait for Jehovah's Kingdom.

Johan

No, but the Bible does indicate the King of the North/7th World Power will remain as such until Jehovah destroys it at Armageddon.  Otherwise, it would no longer be a world power.

No, but the Bible does indicate the King of the North/7th World Power will remain as such until Jehovah destroys it at Armageddon.  Otherwise, it would no longer be a world power.

It will remain such, but probably through some very difficult times. Does that include war on mainland USA? Maybe? It's possible.

Johan

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

2 hours ago, Thesauron said:

It will remain such, but probably through some very difficult times. Does that include war on mainland USA? Maybe? It's possible.

Johan

I hope the Kim of the North doesn't bomb California ::o