JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Stupid M.E. / Stupid ME

I've been really making an effort trying to eat well and forcing myself to eat  spinach and other goodies, then last night I found some microwaveable fries in the freezer and had two lots. They gave me superpowers! Strongest I've felt for months.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

5 hours ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

I've been really making an effort trying to eat well and forcing myself to eat  spinach and other goodies, then last night I found some microwaveable fries in the freezer and had two lots. They gave me superpowers! Strongest I've felt for months.

Well, you are what you eat. Do you want to be green and wilted or tanned and salty?

:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

It's madness! About 12 years ago I saw an advert for 'miracle Dead Sea salt drops, cures everything, free trial'. So I tried them. Within about ten days I felt I had so much energy that I started going running because I couldn't settle! After about six  weeks the effect was gone and I conked out again. I was never able to get any effect from the drops again.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

7 minutes ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

It's madness! About 12 years ago I saw an advert for 'miracle Dead Sea salt drops, cures everything, free trial'. So I tried them. Within about ten days I felt I had so much energy that I started going running because I couldn't settle! After about six  weeks the effect was gone and I conked out again. I was never able to get any effect from the drops again.

It sounds like your system needs salt, you should really enjoy the RC video about Lot....:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Many people with M.E.  aka CFS in the States have low &/or slow blood flow and some have low blood pressure ( I was 100 over 60 -20 years ago) and may need a bit more salt.

Later on the salt can cause problems.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

My Bp is pretty much spot on whenever I take readings. I'll have to calculate my salt intake but my guess is it's probably still  a bit high.

There are lots of things I just don't understand. Why can I be out of breath with my bp normal, my pulse at 60 and my O2 reading of 99%? I used to be a runner with a resting pulse of 48 and a couple of years ago, on a good day, I decided to see how long I could hold my breath. 4m 30s :confused: My airway feels clear and I never cough despite being bought up in a smokey household.

Edited by ChrisTheConfused

Gonna get a load of fries in (and bacon, just to be sure) and do lots of double-blind, one-eye-shut, etc. experiments. :D

or

"Big Mac and large thighs please."

Edited by ChrisTheConfused

6 hours ago, nanceebgd46 said:

I know there's someone on the forum that must relate to the above scenario ...come on, don't tell me you have never

scarfed down a pizza that big......all by yourself.:huh:

Oh yeah,  I could take that thing on,  breadsticks and salad and a large sweet iced tea....oh yeah...no problem..