JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

WoodPecker Hitches Ride in Chicago

From Daily Mail/April 15, 2017

(Sorry, but this tid bit of news was better then all the war talk and back stabben from all this weeks news on the world of Internet and Television) want to share, this made my evening!

'Welcome to Chicago': Woodpecker clings onto driver's windowsill as it gets a gusty sightseeing tour of the Windy City

This is why I LOVE animals! They can be so incredibly random sometimes, doing things completely against their nature. It makes you wonder if they understand what is happening or if they are doing things on purpose. It reminds me of a video of someone trying to release a bird, and how it kept coming back to it's caretaker. Although it's silly to project our human emotions on these creatures, I find so much joy in it anyway. :)

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!

You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.