JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

[FAKE NEWS] Trump warns Russia over Jehovahs Witnesses ban

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2525 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Didnt see that coming!

http://fox-news24.com/trump-warns-russia-over-jehovahs-witnesses-ban-and-urges-members-to-seek-asylum-in-the-us/

Fake news! Sorry guys - was a bit trigger happy!

[MODERATOR EDIT: Beware! fox-news24.com is a fake news site that tries to appear as related to Fox News although they are not linked.]

Edited by carlos

Added [FAKE NEWS] so that everybody knows from the start what is it

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

5 minutes ago, Superdonk said:

Fake news! Sorry guys - was a bit trigger happy!

Thanks for the edit. :)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

And in this present situation, any political statements should be picked up by almost all top news agencies, such as Reuters, BBC etc, which has not been.

That news is four days old. Definitely should have seen as fake. 

Edited by yettosee

So glad someone posted the truth about this. 

I have received texts on this and decided to come here and see what you all were saying about this. 

now I know. 

thanks

So glad someone posted the truth about this. 

I have received texts on this and decided to come here and see what you all were saying about this. 

now I know. 

thanks

1 hour ago, choetah said:

How do you know it is fake news ?  Fox news is it a sort of fake thing ?  Sorry I'm living in Belgium and don't know much about it

This particular website is a fake news site.

It has a poor reputation.  http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/fox-news24.com

We also know it's fake news because no other news agency is reporting the information.  Anything that the President of the United States says or does that is newsworthy will be reported on multiple news sources.  Since a google search reveals this article is only on this site, that is another indication it is fake news.

All to generate traffic.. the more clicks the more money... get 8 million Jw's to click .. click bait

sick

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

On the other hand; Trump has been an employer of thousands of people, many of them doing humble jobs such as housekeeping.

It wouldn't surprise me if he knows JW's are good employees, reliable and industrious.  These are things employers know.

He may eventually speak out on our behalf.

44 minutes ago, Doug said:

On the other hand; Trump has been an employer of thousands of people, many of them doing humble jobs such as housekeeping.

It wouldn't surprise me if he knows JW's are good employees, reliable and industrious.  These are things employers know.

Le us know if you get a tweet from him...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Glad the OP edited this, though, I'm quite sad to see a lot of my brothers and sisters have been spreading this without even checking its veracity, again.

This showed up on my FB feed, and I told the brother who was "sharing" it that it was fake, and even how no one reported this. Sadly, my comment was removed and he kept insisting Trump *could* have said that.

Even reading the content aroused suspicion -- "use their constitution against them". I mean seriously? He actually would SAY it in that manner?

Edited by Bob

3 hours ago, Doug said:

Sorry Doug - he doesn't have a good rep down here in Florida with his employees

a Br in my hall worked there and said it was miserable - people were aftraid of him and afraid of getting fired every time he showed up ---- he switched to work at another of these mansions for a different billionaire 

I appreciate how the moderators changed the title of this topic, this is how it shows up on a Google search compared to the other sites that posted the same story.

58fe9e5306bb2_TrumpBan.JPG.bdb50c3308d3b12b912dd30a1dfb2916.JPG

I have never heard of that site before. A friend on FB shared it last night and I wondered why Trump would be so interested in us, so I thought I would go and check it out before sharing.   As I couldn't find it anywhere else, just on that site, I decided not to share it here, just in case.  Thank you all for confirming that it is fake news. I have been able to let my friend know now and also that the site is spurious. You guys are great. :) xo

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Mi circuit overseer share this info with al the congregations....this kind of fake news are a big problem!

Why could a circuit overseer do such a thing? Was he told by the Faithful slave to share it?

Sent from my TECNO_P5_PLUS using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, Jahleadsme said:

Why could a circuit overseer do such a thing? Was he told by the Faithful slave to share it?

I guess circuit overseers are imperfect humans too. :)

He saw some exciting news and ran to share them with everyone, without imagining they could be fake. After all, he probably received the link from a brother he trusts, and the site looks very convincing, and the name fox-news24.com misleads you to believe it belongs to Fox News.

I'm normally the first to check the validity of something like this!! Rookie mistake on my part.

Thanks to the MODS for changing the title of the post too!

Sorry guys! 

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.