JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Nuclear Warning in Washington State (USA)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2513 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hanford was dubbed the "Most Toxic Place in America" last year in an NBC News expose.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hanford-nuclear-site-tunnel-collapse-causes-workers-take-cover-n756896

Hanford.jpg.5f418bcbdf18991a192c4ec4723c78c1.jpg

Dutchsinse reported on the earthquake swarm that occurred on the site's perimeter

4 days ago.  

According to him, the 8 foot deep tunnel collapse could have been caused by this recent swarm.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I just called a sister who lives outside of Seattle, Washington.  I didn't get a response, so am hoping she and her family are okay.   And not just the sister, but all our spiritual family who lives near this site and surrounding area inside a 100 mile radius more or less.  

1 hour ago, Allabord4Jah said:

I just called a sister who lives outside of Seattle, Washington.  I didn't get a response, so am hoping she and her family are okay.   And not just the sister, but all our spiritual family who lives near this site and surrounding area inside a 100 mile radius more or less.  

Not to worry, those old reactors and storage are 200 miles from Seattle. Besides that Big Brother says there is no danger :D even for those living in Richmond which is at the gate to the Atomic reserve. Reactors are miles inside the zone.

I worked in the zone for a while but the effects are wearing off. My glow has died down and I have to turn the lights on to get around in the dark.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

7 minutes ago, Old said:

I worked in the zone for a while but the effects are wearing off. My glow has died down and I have to turn the lights on to get around in the dark.

Not to worry,  you can get a tune-up!

I found out first hand that radiation exposure for 42 days straight will definitely brighten your surroundings at night. 

The only issue is you have to walk around naked to take advantage of it..

Some stores may have issues with this. .:nuke:

On 2017-05-09 at 8:08 PM, Old said:

the effects are wearing off. My glow has died down and I have to turn the lights on to get around in the dark.

My wife wants to move to Elliot Lake in northern Ontario.

Hmm. 9 months of winter, low house prices, but high everything else. You drink the water and soon you'll glow in the dark. Uranium mines now closed, but...:oops:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: