JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Leanna Lefler

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2511 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I don't know if anyone here heard about Leanna Lefler, an 18 year old pioneer sister who went missing after leaving work at Walmart in Prescott Arizona on April 29th.

Her body was found on Friday.  So terribly sad. 

https://www.dcourier.com/news/2017/may/12/body-teen-missing-work-walmart-found/

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

I hate this system so. Sometimes I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up in the new system. But I dearly want to see Jehovah's name cleared, and it just over. Done and gone. 

Prayers for those who knew and loved her personally. See you later, sister. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Terrible and heartbreaking news to hear. Especially for her relatives and the brothers and sisters of her congregation.

We live in Satan's world and as individuals we can encounter these same heartbreaking situations. This world is getting worse by the day. I hope she haven't suffered. We will remember her in our prayers. Your loving familly in the Netherlands.

I feel so bad for her family... Satan has a way of locking people inside to where they cant escape their own mental prison and they feel they are facing the world alone .... I wish I could have met her... :(

Edited by cricket246

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!