• Announcements

• Dismal_Bliss

Upgrade at 12 NOON Eastern Time - Save Your Work   05/22/2017

Hello everyone,   We will be upgrading JWTalk Forums at 12 PM, which is in approximately 40 minutes.   This is a MAJOR server overhaul, and we will be down for some time.   During this time, accessing topics or submitting posts may not work. Please save your work until the upgrade is complete. This message will disappear and the bottom of the page will read "JWTalk 17.5.22 by Robert Angle" when complete. I will also update my status.   Your brother,   - Bob

Friday, May 19 Jehovah is on my side; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Jehovah is on my side as my helper.—Ps. 118:6, 7.
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Friday, May 19

Jehovah is on my side; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Jehovah is on my side as my helper.—Ps. 118:6, 7.

Humans were created with the need to love and be loved. It is easy to become discouraged if this need is not satisfied because of unexpected events or disappointments, loss of health, financial setbacks, or a lack of success in the ministry. If we begin to feel that Jehovah no longer loves us, we do well to remember that we are precious to him and that he is there, “grasping [our] right hand” and helping us. He will never forget us if we are faithful to him. (Isa. 41:13; 49:15) Brigitte, who raised two children alone after her husband died, states: “Raising children in Satan’s system is one of the most difficult challenges, especially for a single parent. But I am convinced of Jehovah’s love because he has guided me through tears and heartache, and he never let me experience more than I could endure.”—1 Cor. 10:13. w15 8/15 1:1-3

Alexa and 1gemstone like this