JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Keep on the watch . . and buckle up ! Trump Islamic Extremist Speech

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2519 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It seems that the US is singlehandedly taking a lead in the efforts of the fulfillment of 1 Thess 5:3. I'm curious of any role that the UN might have as well. Has the slave written anything on this?

The title for the article on this news item appearing in The Washington Post is very interesting indeed...

IMG_2886.PNG.6f193f4a7fce8f9edfb95067d94fdd4d.PNG

The New York Daily Times said this about the coalition of nations:

President Donald Trump says the U.S. seeks a "coalition of nations" in the Middle East with the aim of "stamping out extremism." In his address to the Arab-Islamic American Summit in Riyadh, Trump is vowing to "strengthen America's oldest friendships, and to seek new partners in pursuit of peace."

Edited by jscotchie

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-riyadh-saudi-arabia-transcript-video-speech-2017-5

hopefully thats not a bad place to post a link from....  it has the full transcript...and possibly the full video....... its actually really long...
I have to admit this really seems to be leading somewhere.  it may not yet...but you never know.  8D

18 hours ago, Qapla said:

:shrugs:

Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything .....

When I see a title that says, "Keep on the watch . . and buckle up !" my first thought is NOT a thread about Trump.

To be clear, I did go and look at the link ...... but, I could not find any mention of "POTUS" :confused:  :nope:  :wall:

I agree that the variety of subjects is what keeps a good forum lively ...... However, I like the titles of the threads to more closely relate what the thread is actually about. But, that could just be me.

Funny, I didn't even see the buckle up bit, I just saw 'keep on the watch'  and realised it was nothing to do with cars. :P

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

From transcript in Israel:

"My future travels will take me to visit Pope Francis at the Vatican and then our NATO and European allies. We have before us a rare opportunity to bring security and stability and peace to this region and to its people, defeating terrorism and creating a future of harmony, prosperity and peace. But we can only get there working together. There is no other way."

Full Transcript of Donald Trump's Speech After Landing at Israel's Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv

Donald Trump visits Israel: Trump delivers remarks at Israel's Ben-Gurion airport after taking first-ever direct flight from Saudi Arabia

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.790941

From

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

On 5/21/2017 at 10:00 AM, Doug said:

"Our goal is a coalition of nations".  President Trump speech in Saudia Arabia.

This statement is very interesting.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

All of these are just talk and to please listeners and for personal gain. The GCC countries are funding the terrorist, exporting terrorism ideologies. One should ask, why there was no proper terrorist attack in Saudi arabia, Emirates, qatar? Answer is simple, they fund the terrorist orgs in return of no activity in their countries.

The moment GCC stops funding there orgs, their end is very near. 

What we are hearing is all lies and deception. 

Trump, midway through his grueling nine-day maiden international journey, called upon the pontiff at the Vatican early Wednesday where the two had a private 30-minute meeting laden with religious symbolism and ancient protocol. The president, accompanied by his wife and several aides, arrived at the Vatican just after 8 a.m. local time.

The president greeted Francis in Sala del Tronetto, the room of the little throne, on the second floor of Apostolic Palace Wednesday morning.

They met in the bathroom? :eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Trump, midway through his grueling nine-day maiden international journey, called upon the pontiff at the Vatican early Wednesday where the two had a private 30-minute meeting laden with religious symbolism and ancient protocol. The president, accompanied by his wife and several aides, arrived at the Vatican just after 8 a.m. local time.

The president greeted Francis in Sala del Tronetto, the room of the little throne, on the second floor of Apostolic Palace Wednesday morning.

They met in the bathroom? :eek:

I have such a little throne room as well. No head of any Catholic Church has come there to pay any respect to me or anyone else there, though.

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

24 minutes ago, Shawn said:

I think that's a reference to the UN's plan for their 2030 global goals put together in sept of 2015

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Shawn, welcome to the forum. It will help us keep your comments in the right context if you quote the comment that you are replying to. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 hours ago, Thesauron said:

I have such a little throne room as well

Most have a little throne room. In North America the throne by one brand is Thomas Crapper - now you know where the term "C..p" came from.:shutup:

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

8 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

The Nato Leg of this POTUS trip:

Trump shoves fellow NATO leader aside on his first summit

http://mobile.reuters.com/video/2017/05/25/trump-shoves-fellow-nato-leader-aside-on?videoId=371753409

I saw this yesterday. Not surprised one bit...

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

The Nato Leg of this POTUS trip:

Trump shoves fellow NATO leader aside on his first summit

http://mobile.reuters.com/video/2017/05/25/trump-shoves-fellow-nato-leader-aside-on?videoId=371753409

THE NATO PART OF TRIP...

Trump’s Article 5 Omission Was an Attack Against All of NATO

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/26/trumps-article-5-omission-was-an-attack-against-all-of-nato/

When President Trump spoke to NATO members for the first time on Thursday he failed to say the one thing Europeans were waiting to hear. He never mentioned America’s unwavering commitment to Article 5 of the NATO Treaty, which states that an attack on one is an attack on all. Twitter erupted in a storm of outrage and, for at least a few hours, #NATO was trending. Sean Spicer, responding to the criticism, stressed that even though the president didn’t say it outright, he is “fully committed” to NATO and Article 5.