JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2513 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Perhaps a little explanation is called for?

Johan

2 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Perhaps a little explanation is called for?

Johan

Very loose association.

Just a joke.  After watching video clips on tv showing her obvious snubbing of holding his hand and other instances of their body language/communication I think how hurt and embarrassed she must feel by his actions and taped comments disrespecting women.  To be his wife and to want that honor and love a man is suppose to have for his wife, then to be publicly humiliated by him, I have to give her credit for even standing by his side.  A wife is suppose to respect her husband but how hard that must be after one humiliation after another. If a man is a good husband and father role it is easy to give that respect.  He can not even do that for his wife and daughter so how could he be a mentor for 'his country'?

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

I don't consider it rude.  It is my opinion too as I am sure it is with most people, yes the money.  For some reason, that scripture is what I thought of when I saw this video clip plus numerous others.  I just pictured how they are counseled on public appearances and I am sure he wants to display a united front, and especially one of having an adoring wife.    He does not seem to be able to take any rebuff without throwing a tantrum.  I just thought he can not keep his wife in control--how could he manage over a country?

LeslieDean

5 hours ago, LeslieDean said:

I don't consider it rude.  It is my opinion too as I am sure it is with most people, yes the money.  For some reason, that scripture is what I thought of when I saw this video clip plus numerous others.  I just pictured how they are counseled on public appearances and I am sure he wants to display a united front, and especially one of having an adoring wife.    He does not seem to be able to take any rebuff without throwing a tantrum.  I just thought he can not keep his wife in control--how could he manage over a country?

I'd be more worried about the Presidents who couldn't keep it in their pants.... lol, controlling another is one thing, controlling yourself is a whole other.  

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

20 hours ago, LeslieDean said:

Very loose association.

Just a joke.  After watching video clips on tv showing her obvious snubbing of holding his hand and other instances of their body language/communication I think how hurt and embarrassed she must feel by his actions and taped comments disrespecting women.  

Do you really think she was unaware of his attitudes prior to last year? 

I did not say that she was unaware until last year. 

I believe she was on the receiving end of one of his previous affairs so she should very well know what he is like.   But some women think so highly of them selves,  that they believe they can change a wolf into only wanting them. 

But now, she is front and center on a world stage and has to deal with his public humiliations. Which seem to have no end.    I am sure she enjoys the lime light but not when it is poking fun at you instead of adoring fans that put you on a pedestal.

I thought it was funny when  she got her come uppance when she plaraagized Michelle Obamas speech.  Now I have changed my mind.  Her public persona is dignified, mannerly, demure, very lady like.  She appears to be very attentive to her son. Submerged in his life.  Why shouldn't she be with a jerk for a husband?  Now, I try and have empathy for her only imaging what it must feel like to be in her shoes.  I bet she is so glad to have a break for the week away from her husband.  

I have no idea what she is like but I like to imagine what she must feel, since as humans we have simliliar feelings, emotions and characteristics. 

Yes, it appears that all members of the White House are on pins and needles not knowing what Trump will say or do next.

i can't help it.  I don't like him.

LeslieDean

I think it is interesting too. She knows very well she is being video and photographed constantly and I think it is retaliation for her humiliation sorta  letting him feel her pain...

But I like how she is protective of their son Baron, she looks out for his feelings at every level. 

When President Trump was being ridiculed for his comments about women she did not condone him she said he should not talk like that and I felt sorry for her even if she married him for alternative reasons it's gotta hurt her heart.

Edited by Trina