JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW.org - NEWS RELEASES | Video of Russian Authorities Raiding Peaceful Religious Meeting

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2472 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, cricket246 said:

I wish there was a way to translated this...This is horrible! They are getting really sick over there!

Yes, but the positive I took away was how our brothers didn't seem to cower or be intimidated. They had to physically remove the one brother from blocking the door. That was a real strength to the friends present.

6 hours ago, Victoria said:

I wonder who is the cameraman.

The way the video is filmed shows that it has been made with a hidden camera.

Maybe a JW's friend from the neighborhood who acted like a curious neighbor… and sent his video to 'glavny.tv'

14 minutes ago, yedidia said:

The way the video is filmed shows that it has been made with a hidden camera.

Maybe a JW's friend from the neighborhood who acted like a curious neighbor… and sent his video to 'glavny.tv'

I was thinking that maybe he was filming for the FSB?

18 hours ago, cricket246 said:

I wish there was a way to translated this...This is horrible! They are getting really sick over there!

When I first joined jwtalk, I saw a thread where there is a Russian member that is bilingual. If someone knows who that is perhaps they could send them a link to this thread so they could tell us the gist of what is being said?