JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Catholic man and a Jewish man

Rosy Gal

A Catholic man and Jewish man were arguing over whose son had achieved the highest religious recognition.

The  Catholic man bragged that his son was going to be a priest, however, the Jewish man was not impressed and exclaimed," Ha, that's nothing!"

The  Catholic man bragged that his son could become a Bishop , or a Cardinal and possibly even the future Pope.

The Jewish man said, " Ha! that ain't nothing."

The Catholic man questioned the Jewish man in anger, " Well what do expect him to be, Jesus Christ?"

The Jewish man looked at him firmly and said,"Well one of our boys made it!"  :D :superman:

On 6/26/2017 at 5:18 AM, Rosy Gal said:

A Catholic man and Jewish man were arguing over whose son had achieved the highest religious recognition.

The  Catholic man bragged that his son was going to be a priest, however, the Jewish man was not impressed and exclaimed," Ha, that's nothing!"

The  Catholic man bragged that his son could become a Bishop , or a Cardinal and possibly even the future Pope.

The Jewish man said, " Ha! that ain't nothing."

The Catholic man questioned the Jewish man in anger, " Well what do expect him to be, Jesus Christ?"

The Jewish man looked at him firmly and said,"Well one of our boys made it!"  :D :superman:

I like it, but don't we already have topics for jokes, bad jokes , funny stories? :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

On 6/26/2017 at 1:50 PM, Old said:

I like it, but don't we already have topics for jokes, bad jokes , funny stories? :)

As a new member perhaps our dear Sister isn't fully aware of all the ins and outs of this forum.  We enjoy her posts and if we choose to respond we want to make sure that we have used enough salt..Col 4:6  :bible2:

7 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

As a new member perhaps our dear Sister isn't fully aware of all the ins and outs of this forum.  We enjoy her posts and if we choose to respond we want to make sure that we have used enough salt..Col 4:6  :bible2:

Thank you my friend I will take it on board

57 minutes ago, Rosy Gal said:

Thank you my friend I will take it on board

My Sister,  this is a wonderful place,  very well moderated. Credit to the whole hard working crew for keeping it this way.

You will notice,  and come to....um...appreciate the wide variety of personalities to be found here. Just like in real life, some are fast, some are slow, a bunch of us are way out in left field somewhere. 

We all need to keep our Kingdom Hall smiles and personalities firmly in place as best we can, sometimes the new person we are may use a character trait that we are familiar with but don't really want to use, it's a temporary hitch in the giddy up and we all want to be kind to one another. ..

Love having you here, have enjoyed your threads...and you,  or all y'all, can call me Tim...