JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

MYOB.............MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

thing I should say to Grumpy who is snoring in his chair "watching" TV.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

You don't mind if I go buy a new diamond earing and neclace set do you Grumpy...........no, I didn't think so. :o

New:

Things you SHOULD say to your wife/husband to let her/him know that you really care about her/him.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I really enjoy your comments, in fact I look forward to them.

What should you say when your 92 yr old father says you have put him a prison because you took his licence away from him.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

It's hard to admit we have limitations as we get older, however, life is precious in Jehovah's eyes and it is our Christian responsibility to safeguard ours and that of others. Sometimes that comes at a price we don't want to pay, but pay we must. In the New System, we won't have to deal with these things anymore.... I'm here for you, whenever you need me...

Things you should say to a child who treats his mother badly in public

I am having a few of the friends over to study the WT together for next week, I would love for you to come and prepare with us!

Things you should say to the sister who comes to the Hall with unbelievably strong perfume on

I have found I am not as self conscious when giving a presentation if I can elimnate any possible distraction I have control over--like spinach between my teeth. (hopefully that is suttle enough)

Things you should say to your childs teacher when starting school

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, there will be things that come up throughout the year which we will not participate in, as I am sure you are aware of. I to over these things with her throughout the year. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask her. You may also call me anytime! Just so you know, if anything happens to slip past, I will cover it with her at home, I am quite sure it will not be life-altering! After the dust of the first couple of weeks has settled, I will be sending in some information as a reference! It usually makes everthing go smoothly!

Things you should say to your child at home, before their first day of school!

I wish you well my son/daughter. We have prepared and looked forward to this day all summer. This will be your own personal territory, have fun and remember the angels are watching right over your shoulder.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the School Overseer when he commends you for your talk but you feel that you did terribly bad.

I love you very much and I want you to know that I did not hold back anything that would be important. I have nothing to hide. I`m glad you are my husband. Jehovah gave me something that is very precious: YOU!

new

Things you SHOULD say to some Christian wives that virtually have to beg their husbands to take the lead spiritually.

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

Jehovah knows you wish for more but sometimes others just cannot live up to our expectations. Keep on praying for your husband. Do the best you can and you will be rewarded for your loyal support of your husband despite his shortcomings.

What should you say when someone is still grieving over their loved one after numerous years?

Throw your burdens upon Jehovah, talk to him heartfelt in prayer and he will sustain you in this difficult time.

New:

Things you should say to some one who is shocked to learn that Psalms 23 correctly reads "Jehovah is my Shepherd."

Sheep without their shepherd tend to get lost. Similarly, we need help to find the right path in life, that brings happiness and security. Do you long for such security? Who else can better give the wisdom and strength we need in order to cope with trials? If you learn how you can draw close to Jehovah, you may feel safe in the arms of the Great Shepherd, who leads, protects, and feeds us.

Things you should say to someone that made a promise to you and then not fulfilled it?

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.”