JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

If it bothers you - don't donate. It's not mandatory. But stop trying to discourage others from donating.

New

To say to those who DO chose to donate.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

May Jehovah's bless you and your household!

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the friends who only see the imperfect human side of the GB and fail to appreciate that they are the FDS anointed by Jehovah.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Are we Jehovah Witnesses or Jehovah Judges?

New: Things you SHOULD say to friends who can no longer reg. pioneer

Psalms 51:6 "In the secret self...may you cause me to know sheer wisdom"

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2015 at 7:22 PM, EVE 2015 said:

New: Things you SHOULD say to friends who can no longer reg. pioneer

I am so sorry, I know you do your best and put Jehovah first in your life.

New: Things you SHOULD say to those who get all wrapped up in conspiracy theory's.

7 minutes ago, rocket said:

New: Things you SHOULD say to those who get all wrapped up in conspiracy theory's.

Which theory did you find sanctifies Jehovah's name?

New: What should you say to someone playing Pokemon on the way to see a Harry Potter Meets a Vampire movie?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

10 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

New: What should you say to someone playing Pokemon on the way to see a Harry Potter Meets a Vampire movie?

Can you help me to understand why Jehovah made part of his law to the Nation of Israel what is recorded at Lev. 19:26,31.

New: Things you SHOULD say to turtles to help them get across the road.

15 minutes ago, rocket said:

Can you help me to understand why Jehovah made part of his law to the Nation of Israel what is recorded at Lev. 19:26,31.

New: 

16 minutes ago, rocket said:

New: Things you SHOULD say to turtles to help them get across the road.

Do want to use a rocket?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, surfergirl said:

New?

What should you say to Macgyver?

It will take more than a Swiss Army knife to

make it into the New System.

Salvation belongs to Jehovah.

If you'd like to learn more,

how about a free home Bible study?^_^

New:

What you SHOULD say to President Putin.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 8/22/2017 at 12:25 PM, Guri said:

President Putin, I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. How are you? 

What you SHOUL say to Biblical scholar at the door to door ministry who told you that he knows JW believes?  

I'm glad that you took enough interest in find out what some of our beliefs are, and that you take an interest in the Bible. Then you must have come across this name before (read psalm 83:18) what are your thoughts on how so many translations have tried to keep this name out of the Bibke despite being written over 7000 times?

What SHOULD you say to someone struggling who confided to you they're struggling with homosexual tendencies but long to get married one day.