JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Who runs JWTalk Forums?

Who runs JWTalk Forums?

This site and forum community is staffed with a team of Administrators and Moderators. The current Staff can be seen on this page...

https://jwtalk.net/staff/

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of them, or visit the Confidential Talk forum.

If you are reading this message as an unregistered guest, you can click here to learn how to contact an administrator without registering for an account. You can also use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page.

I am concerned about a post, who should I contact?

Click the Report button on the post. All the moderators get notified via email when you do. This way, those who are available to get online or already are can come and check out the situation.

I am concerned about another user in the community, who should I contact?

Well, if it is a post that concerns you, click the Report button and we are all notified. Outside of that, contact a couple individuals on the list above. Concerns of this type will be discussed among the entire moderator team.

• 2 years later...

Hey, you forgot to list my name!  Everyone knows I'm the evil genius around here - MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Just call me "High Muckity Muck!" (Yes, I'm self appointed but isn't that the way it should be!) Let Chaos Reign! (That's my slogan!)

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Hey, you forgot to list my name!  Everyone knows I'm the evil genius around here - MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Just call me "High Muckity Muck!" (Yes, I'm self appointed but isn't that the way it should be!) Let Chaos Reign! (That's my slogan!)

You are so RIGHT!!

OK - Done!!  :wave:   :popcorn: 

OR - should it be "evil genius"??????????????   MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

LOL, I set myself up for this Title change didn't I?!!! Should of thought a bit more before I went on my evil genius rant (I still love pickled beets though - gotta appear more down to earth for my constictuents!) P.S. Don't "High Muckity Muck" and "evil genius" convey the same thought? LOL

Edited by shali

LOL, I set myself up for this Title change didn't I?!!! Should of thought a bit more before I went on my evil genius rant (I still love pickled beets though - gotta appear more down to earth for my constictuents!) P.S. Don't "High Muckity Muck" and "evil genius" convey the same thought? LOL

... and yet your avatar looks so cute and innocent - yeah, right!    (I'm really an Unlimited access user in hiding)

... and yet your avatar looks so cute and innocent - yeah, right!    (I'm really an Unlimited access user in hiding)

Dang, your on to me. Sorry but now you must be banned and die and then resurrected and banned again after you pledge your allegence to the Grand High Muckity Muck! MUHAHhahhaaha!

It wasn't answered clearly enough yet in this thread so I'm going to answer the question now:

Yes, I and I alone run JWtalk. I know it seems like a monumental task for just one person but what can I say - I'm just that good! haha! I prefer to be called "Gran PooBaa High Muckity Muck" but for those with less memory you can call me "GranPoo MucK" LOL

Ha ha - I was just thinking more along the lines of just "Poo"   :lol1:

Hey - how about this for a cool new avatar????

post-272-0-66413000-1409160267.jpg

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Harley (your avatar reminds me of "Wilson" on the show "home improvement") You are right -every evil genius has a white cat or dog so that definitely includes me! Every evil genius also eats "hagus!"! LOL! Plus we all spill our evil plans before they actually happen so someone less evil can thrawt them!