JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Coconut Water and Grass... Natural blood transfusion alternatives

During WW2 coconut water as an alternative was transfused to soldiers when the blood supply ran low. It's alkalinity and electrolyte is closest to our own blood.

A few years ago Sister Kathleen Garrett from Gainesville Florida actually took raw fresh wheat grass to her husband Gary while in the hospital. Gary was suffering from Colon, Lymph and Liver Cancer.

Under the direction of her Cancer Surgeon Dr. Leonard Smith, Kathleen was permitted to give 2 oz. of wheat grass juice every 4 hours to Gary. His body was actually shutting down. He wasn't able to produce his own platelets. His count was 61,000 and hemorrhaging at that level. A normal platelet count is 150,000. The hospital and the surgeon fully documented his blood work every day and within 7 days his platelet count rose to 141,000 strictly from using wheat grass juice. Gary's immune system and both of his kidneys had shut down. Dr. Smith called it a medical phenomenon. Now, he's taking wheat grass! Steve Meyerowitz wrote an article about Brother Gary in the publication "Wheat grass Nature's Finest Medicine. Steve mentions there is nothing closer that resembles our own hemoglobin and that wheat grass juice is actually used for blood diseases such as Thalassemia or Cooley's Anemia. Patients are administered wheat grass juice with no known side affects which is common in administered drug and blood transfusion therapies.

The chlorophyll is effective because of the similarities of our own hemoglobin. Studies as long ago as 1911 confirmed that the primary distinction between hemin and chlorophyll molecules are bound by magnesium or iron. Grasses are the richest sources of chlorophyll and cover 1/3 of our planet, and are one of the highest sources of Amino Acids, 80 distinct identified Enzymes, Phytochemicals, Vitamins, and trace minerals. Anemia, Leukemia and other blood disorders have responded well to Wheat Grass therapy.

Hi Michael :wave:

I'm new in this. So this will be my first time in . I'm replying about you article,I love the information

,and I would like to say thank you for the researche you did made.

It does proved that we have been created.this is an added information for the field service ..

Ta A.N

During WW2 coconut water as an alternative was transfused to soldiers when the blood supply ran low. It's alkalinity and electrolyte is closest to our own blood.

A few years ago Sister Kathleen Garrett from Gainesville Florida actually took raw fresh wheat grass to her husband Gary while in the hospital. Gary was suffering from Colon, Lymph and Liver Cancer.

Under the direction of her Cancer Surgeon Dr. Leonard Smith, Kathleen was permitted to give 2 oz. of wheat grass juice every 4 hours to Gary. His body was actually shutting down. He wasn't able to produce his own platelets. His count was 61,000 and hemorrhaging at that level. A normal platelet count is 150,000. The hospital and the surgeon fully documented his blood work every day and within 7 days his platelet count rose to 141,000 strictly from using wheat grass juice. Gary's immune system and both of his kidneys had shut down. Dr. Smith called it a medical phenomenon. Now, he's taking wheat grass! Steve Meyerowitz wrote an article about Brother Gary in the publication "Wheat grass Nature's Finest Medicine. Steve mentions there is nothing closer that resembles our own hemoglobin and that wheat grass juice is actually used for blood diseases such as Thalassemia or Cooley's Anemia. Patients are administered wheat grass juice with no known side affects which is common in administered drug and blood transfusion therapies.

The chlorophyll is effective because of the similarities of our own hemoglobin. Studies as long ago as 1911 confirmed that the primary distinction between hemin and chlorophyll molecules are bound by magnesium or iron. Grasses are the richest sources of chlorophyll and cover 1/3 of our planet, and are one of the highest sources of Amino Acids, 80 distinct identified Enzymes, Phytochemicals, Vitamins, and trace minerals. Anemia, Leukemia and other blood disorders have responded well to Wheat Grass therapy.

Hi Michael. I'm interested in this advice/recipe. Is it helpful do you know for high Iron MY Hubby has too much iron in his blood and he gets tired easy

we cut out red meats and now mostly vegetarian and some chicken in between..I would love to know more please? Gabe

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Hi Gabe :wave: How have you been?

Sorry to hear about your husband. Just wondering if his physician has diagnosed him with genetic Hemochromatosis ? Dailystrength.org mentions that some have actually reduced their ferritin levels with Wheat Grass therapy, along with circumin, raw oatmeal, black currants, coconut oil and a high fiber diet. Also milk thistle stimulates the liver. WG therapy is a natural iron chelator, and helps in reducing the ferritin levels as much as 100 per week. But please work closely with your health care practitioner, as there could be some other underlining health problems also.

Hi Michael. I'm ok thanks. Had a great day at the assembly.

Yes my hubby has been going to the drs. and has had many tests done. We just found out its not hereditary so ye ha!

We are looking at ways to manage it. So far the Idea is to take blood out.

but nothing else recommended. are you a health practioner or just have knowledge in health areas I would like to know more ways

if possible. Thanks agape`

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Morning Gabe :toothbrush:

How was the assembly ? Looking forward to ours next weekend.

Cure Zone, Dr Yourself.com, Daily strength.org and various Yahoo groups are great resources with time tested testimonials for controlling many health problems. Usually there is a conflict of interest with ND's and Allopathic physicians. Iron overload hemochromatosis can be controlled with blood-letting phlebotomies. But also with wheat or barley grass juice therapy. It's high organic iron content actually chelates the inorganic iron content build-up in the body. Google wheat grass juice hemochromatosis when you have a chance Gabe. I am just trying to avoid going down the same old road, eating better, exercising, resting etc. and avoiding all the shots and pills. We sent you a PM...Take care and best regards to the hubby...Off to service....:D

Hi Michael. Welcome and thank you for your information! I have heard about Wheat Grass but did not know of it huge benefits.

Gabe I am the opposite of your hubby. I am severely anemic. I had to have a quart-sized bag of liquid infusions of iron. And take 325 mg of iron 3x a day. Iron is so tricky because too much is no good and too little is no good. At times I still become light headed and woozy when my numbers are too low and get threats from my doctor about being hospitalized! The Black Strap Molasses the Awake! talked about was very helpful to me. I take CoCo Oil every day and other things that enhance the blood, I hate meat but am forced to eat a burger when my stores are too low and can't absorb the iron quick enough or if I have had too much calcium or other iron blockers. I love natural products and will find out more info on this. Thanks!

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."