• Announcements

• Dismal_Bliss

Upgrade at 12 NOON Eastern Time - Save Your Work   05/22/2017

Hello everyone,   We will be upgrading JWTalk Forums at 12 PM, which is in approximately 40 minutes.   This is a MAJOR server overhaul, and we will be down for some time.   During this time, accessing topics or submitting posts may not work. Please save your work until the upgrade is complete. This message will disappear and the bottom of the page will read "JWTalk 17.5.22 by Robert Angle" when complete. I will also update my status.   Your brother,   - Bob

Common FAQ's about JWTalk.Net
13 13

59 posts in this topic

I used to have access before and then I stopped commenting due to ill health Have had serious weekly chemotherapy treatment for multiple myeloma.

Now that i do feel bit healthier I would like to comment again but find I do not have full access. How can I get full access?

3 hours ago, johnleeuwis said:

I used to have access before and then I stopped commenting due to ill health Have had serious weekly chemotherapy treatment for multiple myeloma.

Now that i do feel bit healthier I would like to comment again but find I do not have full access. How can I get full access?

This is in the next topic down in this forum

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/2780-im-in-limited-access-mode-how-do-i-get-full-access/

Basically, post in a few topics and after a little while the moderators will get to know you. Then we'll upgrade your status. I see you have 7 posts up until now, so - keep posting.   :wave:

GrumpysWife likes this

ID:56   Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, johnleeuwis said:

Sorry to hear about the Myeloma and chemo therapy Bro. Hope you are you feeling better.

As far as posting...just hang out with and shadow the  Tortuga.    :wink:

Edited by Precision
Tortuga, trottigy and walkr2 like this

On 5/18/2017 at 5:32 PM, Doug said:

Can we still access the Members Roster?  Not finding the way . . .

Use the search feature. Select members, but leave the search field blank. Or put just the first letter in to shorten the results.

2 hours ago, trottigy said:

Use the search feature. Select members, but leave the search field blank. Or put just the first letter in to shorten the results.

ThanQ

trottigy likes this