JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Animal Kingdom in the New World...!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3281 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The New World has arrived. Animals are very happy...

103591=5649-forbidden-love.jpg Hello Zebra brother, wow At last we are friends.. , can you gude me to a tasty green grass field please. you see.. I am inexperienced in grass..

103591=5650-crocodile.jpg Horreyy.... at last I am free of struggling to kill for food....mmmm. where can I get some grass please..

103591=5651-girl-crocodile-4.jpg He is asking for grass. First let me have some fun with him. I have been looking long time for this. Then I will give him some food.

103596=5655-mouse-cat.png I am confused .. what are we both going to eat now? as I don't feel like eating you mouse brother.

103596=5657-tiger-deer.png Come cheetah brother..... let us eat some grass together. I am hungry. It is dry field here.

103596=5658-tiger-rabbit.png mm... these rabbits smells good... but, why are we not feeling to eat them.... well, who will get some straw pelase...

103598=5659-crow-eagle.jpg Hey eagle brother, thanks a lot, I never flew at this height. wow see how beautiful it is down there...

103598=5660-pig-tiger.png Thank you tiger brother. I am really feeling warm.....

103598=5661-donkey.jpg oh no... why I am still called "donkey" in this new world tooo. somebody...please change my name...

Oh we had a topic in here with the Cheetah pic a few months ago. The deer did end up being a late afternoon snack.

I saw a video on Discovery channel about the cheetah and deer. the deer felt like cheetah is its mother or something.... what happened later , I don't know. Probably as you said, it must have become an afternoon snak....:D

Ok, the shark one freaked me out! I find sharks fascinating actually. I saw a show on TV and seeing the power they have to shoot out of the water is incredible. Still scared of them though, lol.

The lion and zebra is sweet!

Camouflage

104587=5703-tigerpig1.jpg

104587=5704-tigerpig2.jpg The images displayed above were taken in 2004 at the "http://www.tigerzoo.com/" Sriracha Tiger Zoo in Chonburi, Thailand. Although the Sriracha Tiger Zoo hosts one of the world's most successful tiger breeding programs, unlike most western zoos it also offers circus- and carnival-like shows, exhibits, and interactions, including (as evidenced here) the mixture of adults and young of quite different species in the same enclosures.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Camouflage

104587=5703-tigerpig1.jpg

104587=5704-tigerpig2.jpg The images displayed above were taken in 2004 at the "http://www.tigerzoo.com/" Sriracha Tiger Zoo in Chonburi' date=' Thailand. Although the Sriracha Tiger Zoo hosts one of the world's most successful tiger breeding programs, unlike most western zoos it also offers circus- and carnival-like shows, exhibits, and interactions, including (as evidenced here) the mixture of adults and young of quite different species in the same enclosures.[/quote'] If you get a "Web page not found" message when clicking on the above link (http://www.tigerzoo.com/) as I did. Remove "%22" from the http address line and then hit enter.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I love tigers, lions and many of the wild animals that are too dangerous to get close to today.

Visitors to my home KNOW what I think of giraffe . . I have cartoon and comic ones around the place.

This one here is my "Web G'raffe". . very cheeky. . .but you need to watch him.

Gerry.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I was sent the photos of the tiger and the piglets, together with this story... In a zoo in California, a mother tiger gave birth to a rare set of triplet tiger cubs. Unfortunately, due to complications in the pregnancy, the cubs were born pre-maturely and due to their tiny size, they died shortly after birth. The mother tiger after recovering from the delivery, suddenly started to decline in health, although physically she was fine. The veterinarians felt that the loss of her litter had caused the tigress to fall into a depression. The doctors decided that if the tigress could surrogate another mother's cubs, perhaps she would improve. After checking with many other zoos across the country, the depressing news was that there were no tiger cubs of the right age to introduce to the mourning mother. The veterinarians decided to try something that had never been tried in a zoo environment. Sometimes a mother of one species will take on the care of a different species. The only "orphans" that could be found quickly, were a litter of wiener pigs. The zookeepers and vets wrapped the piglets in tiger skin and placed babies around the mother tiger. Would they become cubs or pork chops??? This is incredible...............!

107865=5905-image002[1].jpg (Can't verify the accuracy, though!)

Use your ears to gain understanding and your tongue to heal. -w13 5/15 p. 22

(Can't verify the accuracy, though!)

you will note from this and the next post in this thread (http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?53,103591,104587#msg-104587) that this isnot a true story, but the true story is posted there.

They do these "showings" to catch people's attention - they aren't "normal".

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I was sent this photo via email and thought it was just so cute and wanted to share, it comes with a small caption:

Every day - at the same time - she waits for him...

He comes... and they go for a walk

Wouldn't it be great if we all had friends like this...no words needed...they just intuitively recognize the value of each other in their lives and act accordingly.

best+friends+dog+and+cat.jpg