JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Guess Who. Biblical Game

surfergirl

Lynn are we still waiting to look for an answer or shall we carry on. B)

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

• 2 weeks later...

Was it Zebulun?

This seems to be where we left off:

Old: My father parted the Red Sea and like my mother my name is blessed with a Z.

Answer: Eliezer, son of Zipporah

New: With his anointing the 70 weeks were concluded and the Abrahamic covenant was no longer in force. 

Good guess Nancy but no, it wasn't Jesus. You can find the answer by either looking in the Daniel book, where it discusses chapter 9:25, 26 or in the back of the Bible Teach book, in the Appendix that talks about How Daniel's Prophecy Foretells the Messiah's Arrival. There is a chart of the 70 weeks and it shows the picture of a soldier at the end, in the year 36 CE.

• 5 months later...

The answer to your one Nancy was Jephthah. His mother was a prostitute and he sacrificed his daughter.New: I was the 2nd king of Israel (clue: I am not David)

Saul

First king was Jehovah (It Vol 2 p. 156)

If Satan reminds you of your past remind him of his future.

Nice try but I was referring to human kings. There was a little known king between Saul and David. He is mentioned in only 3 of our publications. The Bible, Insight book and Aid to Bible Understanding. As well as a couple of indexes.

Edited by Purple Triangle

There were four of us in a harlot's house. We were very secure but one died, another lied and now the sword threatens me. Who am I?

:S

*Please another hint *

:help:

Since no one else wants to have a go I'll give you another one.

I am also an unnamed character in the Bible. However, I am very well known. I am mentioned in both the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures and funnily enough you can buy me in any supermarket.

Mmh... thst's a very difficult one... absolutely no idea... :S

Can you please give us a hint? :flowers: