JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Guess Who. Biblical Game

surfergirl

21 minutes ago, rocket said:

New:  My dad was a synagogue presiding officer who asked Jesus to heal me.

7 minutes ago, Skye said:

Jairus

You're on the right track, I was actually looking for Jairus daughter as the answer.

New: One of Paul's associates, I was a prisoner and was forcibly dragged into the theater.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

On 4/19/2017 at 11:19 AM, rocket said:

New: One of Paul's associates, I was a prisoner and was forcibly dragged into the theater.

Aristarchus: Acts 19:29

Psalms 51:6 "In the secret self...may you cause me to know sheer wisdom"

16 minutes ago, Patinage said:

New:

My jewish name means "Jehovah has helped", it was changed to a Babylonian name meaning "Servant of Nebo".

Who am I ?

Jewish name = Azariah

Babylonian name  = Abednego

Edited by Witness1970

• 3 weeks later...

I have to apologize.   I answered the last question and have been trying to think of a new one to ask.  I keep coming up with unanswerable questions that people usually get wrong.

Who was the first child of Adam and Eve? for instance usually gets the answer, "Cain", but if the first child were a girl, then Cain would not be the answer.  Maybe Cain was the SECOND child, but the first SON.

I want to come up with a good one because I know this audience really knows the Bible.  I just have too many other things on my mind.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Omo_Yeme said:

New:  All six of them lived past the ripe old-age of 900 years.  Who are we? 

My mistake, there were actually seven. (Thank you Missy for catching one I had missed.)

Who's the seventh old-timer?

Edited by Omo_Yeme

2 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

New:  All six of them lived past the ripe old-age of 900 years.  Who are we? 

1 hour ago, 1gemstone said:

Adam 930; Seth 912; Noah 950; Enosh 905; Kenan 910 & Mathuselah 969

55 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

My mistake, there were actually seven. (Thank you Missy for catching one I had missed.)

Who's the seventh old-timer?

Jared lived for 962 years.