JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How can I contact someone at JWTalk without registering for an account?

How can I contact someone at JWTalk without registering for an account?

If you do not qualify for membership at JWTalk Forums, or would prefer not to register an account, yet have a question or comment for the administrators or moderators of this site (for example, a copyright infringement claim for something one of our many members may have posted), you can send an email to the following address...

126122=7017-adminemail.png

Please, serious inquiries only relating to matters pertaining to this site. We will not respond emails inquiring about our opinions or views towards reports about Jehovah's Witnesses in the media, nor will we respond in defense to what we consider to be apostate propaganda. Nor will we respond to the erroneous idea that JWTalk Forums is "innappropriate", "illegal", "disobedient", "unchristian", or "shouldn't exist".

It may take several days to get a response should a site representative in fact choose to do so.

JWTalk Forums is not maintained by any legal entity in use by the organization known as Jehovah's Witnesses, nor do we here at JWTalk have their endorsement. Therefore, if you have questions about the beliefs and activities of Jehovah's Witnesses, please visit the official website of Jehovah's Witnesses at www.JW.org

• 1 month later...

Hi it is Maree am trying to log in but it keeps saying it does not recognise my password. So ask for another I get sent one but it dosn't recognise that either.

When you ask for user name I put in Maree then password I get given. What am I doing wrong???????

Thanks for the help.

My name comes on online users also.

Kind regards Maree.

I'm back to your site after a long time using my notebook. I would also like to access the site on my tablet, but noticed I have forgotten my password... :cry:

Heeeeelp, please!

Thanks a million!

Wolfy - you had to of logged in to post. But if I am wrong - on the screen you login on is a place to enter your e-mail address and an e-mail will be sent with a new password in it. Then - login with that and change it something you can remember.

note: this is why it is good to give us a real e-mail address when you register.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 4 months later...

Bob, I tried to post an article to News but when I submitted it came up with a "possible hacker attack, post was not admitted". It was me trying to post it (article about North Carolina bill being introduced so they can declare a state religion).

Rosalie

Bob, I tried to post an article to News but when I submitted it came up with a "possible hacker attack, post was not admitted". It was me trying to post it (article about North Carolina bill being introduced so they can declare a state religion).

Rosalie

I just checked and one can NOT post a new topic unless they are logged in. I wonder if it thought you weren't logged in for some reason. Can you go and try your post again?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 3 weeks later...

I just checked and one can NOT post a new topic unless they are logged in. I wonder if it thought you weren't logged in for some reason. Can you go and try your post again?

that was on our old software which was breaking and falling apart. Don't worry about it now.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 1 month later...

If you look at the VERY FIRST thread in this forum, your answer is there - http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/2780-limited-account-access-mode/

Basically - keep posting and in time you will get upgraded.

Soon .....

• 4 months later...

I was trying to access my account on another device I just got and can't remember my login and password. Is there a way to find out what it is?

Mike

Unfortunately (or fortunately - depending on perspective) , no. The administrators cannot see passwords. We can only reset them.

Soon .....

I was trying to access my account on another device I just got and can't remember my login and password. Is there a way to find out what it is?

Mike

If you're using Google Chrome, try these steps:

1.  Click the 'Customize and Control' button (three horizontal lines) directly below the close button.

post-1953-0-19086400-1381522320.png

2. In that menu, click 'Settings'.

post-1953-0-36286700-1381522436.png

3. Scroll down and click 'Show advanced settings'.

post-1953-0-10055300-1381522501.png

4. Scroll down and click 'Manage saved passwords'.

post-1953-0-47322100-1381522574.png

5. Find the site you want, click the entry, then click 'Show'.

post-1953-0-69030400-1381522717_thumb.pn

if you're using a different browser, the steps should be similar.

I have tried and tried to do this myself. I want to post a utube video. At this point, all I can do is type. All the, "cutesy" stuff, I cannot do. I even looked for a tutorial, I did find something, but I needed to hang out with the IT guy at the place I used to work for to make sense of it. Way beyond my understanding. Can you help? Thanks.

Edited by Miss Bea

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

• 3 months later...

Am trying to log on to the chat room  but am failing. it is giving me an error, what am i doing wrong please help me. Many thanks

It should be as simple as clicking on the Chat button.

You may want to wait until you see a number on that link to show others are there - or you will be the only one in it.

It seems to be a future that doesn't get used very often - so it is often empty.

Soon .....

I have lost my password when my old computer died, I've tried to get new one, which I receive a long number to imput but when I get in and try to change password it won't let me. Sooo flustered!

I'll send you a PM. I can fix it.

Soon .....

Betty  ~  How can I assist a sister who wants to become a member of JWTalk.

Chuck  ~  Just have her register for an account by answering the simple registration questions, etc.

Thanks, Chuck  ~  Where does she find the registration question form?