JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Canticles said:

tmp-cam-1395335534.jpg

I remember doing that when I was about 10 years old. The Bible reading was from Hebrews 11 and I read Hebrews 1 instead. It was during the CO visit and he commented during the meeting and mentioned in his comment what the Bible reading should have been, I was embarrassed...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 7/18/2016 at 3:03 PM, Tortuga said:

I remember doing that when I was about 10 years old. The Bible reading was from Hebrews 11 and I read Hebrews 1 instead. It was during the CO visit and he commented during the meeting and mentioned in his comment what the Bible reading should have been, I was embarrassed...

So true, its very embarassing. I remember vividly a brother who made that mistake too . he didn't notice until he finished reading , he only realize that after leaving the platform the atmosphere sounds somehow , until the meeting overseer reveal the shocking truth , he almost cried !! He is a friend of mine . though he confess he didn't really prepare. Lol

On 7/18/2016 at 3:03 PM, Tortuga said:

tmp-cam-1395335534.jpg

Numbers 11:17 I will come down and speak with you there, and I will take away some of the spirit that is on you and place it on them, and they will help you in bearing the burden of the people so that you may not have to bear it alone.

It is in our NWT revised, too. ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Este é o caminho.jpg

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come now powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God's love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38,39

Not really a meme, but an Italian brother told a group of us a joke today as I was leaving the hall. We had a really good laugh because it caught us completely off guard.

Why don't Italians like Jehovah's Witnesses? 

They don't like any kind of witnesses.

Edited by MM9106

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Lol...so why isn't the cart floating around?   #nogravity

There is some gravity on the moon, it's estimated to be 16.6% of earths gravity...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...