JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly, when I joined Facebook in 2008 for the first time, I circled some brothers and sisters who had just recently moved from our congregation to several states and time zones away. I was somewhat aghast at the things they were posting. They were party animals and worshipped alcohol in all it's forms, and I never had any idea.

The real stumbling factor was the oversensitive net witnesses though, but that's another topic in another forum :)

I host my albums on Google+ and not Facebook, but all my convention and assembly albums are not public.

Or when you see that someone has df relatives on their friends list.  

Or when you see that someone has df relatives on their friends list.  

I don't really care about who is on their friends list. I also got sick of the over sensitive net witnesses parading through my friends list, telling me who they thought was apostate, etc. Facebook witnesses are judgmental freaks, I tell ya. In addition to unfriending most of them, I hid my friends list from view. It's nobody's business who I am Facebook friends with.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I don't really care about who is on their friends list. I also got sick of the over sensitive net witnesses parading through my friends list, telling me who they thought was apostate, etc. Facebook witnesses are judgmental freaks, I tell ya. In addition to unfriending most of them, I hid my friends list from view. It's nobody's business who I am Facebook friends with.

I have never mentioned anything to anyone regarding who is on his or her friends' list. An elder, at our hall, mentioned something about people with dfd relatives on their social media page in a private conversation. I was going to friend a dear sister on FB and noticed her dfd daughter on her friends' list. I decided not to friend the sister. I have never mentioned it to the sister.  I hope that does not make me an oversensitive judgmental freak. I only started a FB account for a business purpose when I had  book signing in 2009. I would like to cancel the entire account, but now it has become the only way my relatives (nobody in the truth) keep in touch with me regarding family emergencies, sickness, or death. How does one hide his or her friend list? 

I have never mentioned anything to anyone regarding who is on his or her friends' list. An elder, at our hall, mentioned something about people with dfd relatives on their social media page in a private conversation. I was going to friend a dear sister on FB and noticed her dfd daughter on her friends' list. I decided not to friend the sister. I have never mentioned it to the sister.  I hope that does not make me an oversensitive judgmental freak. I only started a FB account for a business purpose when I had  book signing in 2009. I would like to cancel the entire account, but now it has become the only way my relatives (nobody in the truth) keep in touch with me regarding family emergencies, sickness, or death. How does one hide his or her friend list? 

go to your own profile>select friends>you'll see all your friends and in the right side, up there is a pen(manage)>select edit privacy

" Indeed, what do you have that you did not receive ? "

I hope that does not make me an oversensitive judgmental freak. 

I've posted my reply here....

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/722-over-sensitive-net-witnesses/?p=293392

... since this is Off-Topic for the Witness Meme topic.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!