• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/25/2014 at 5:05 PM, Musky said:

Listen wife (312 x 322).jpg

Actually, it will just make it seem like forever. :)

That meme remined me of something that hapened last summer.  True Story and first hand by me.  At our Regional convention back in July in Tacoma we were doing security for the stage area and Brother Lett and his wife came out after his last talk and the conclusion of day 3  and they were meeting the brothers and sisters, we were assigned to make sure nobody rushed them and to watch out for anyone that looked out of place, anyway someone asked Brother Lett how long they had been married, and he said and I quote "44 years, but it feels like 5 minutes...under water"  Hahahahaha that was sooo funny, they both laughed even though sister Lett had probably heard that a hundred times or more.  The fact that they both laughed and so did the brothers and sisters, it showed them as really down to earth.  I'll never forget that.  

12 minutes ago, UpstateKate said:

Not sure if this one has been posted before but as a Mom of teenage boys I thought it was hilarious!

IMG_3333.JPG

...and it was junk food, that's hilarious! 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17.1.2017 at 0:46 AM, sunshine said:

(psst:  I really wanted to caption "The moment when Sennacherib kicks Rabshakeh over to wake him... and he's dead!" , but I didn't want to offend anyone ;o)

I made this one but didn't have the guts to post it yet.

(is "screwed" a really bad word or is it "okay" to say?)

Epicnezz.jpg

Edited by ChocoBro