JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Big Bang Repeated

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 5047 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

So yeah, there may be much to be learned, scientifically speaking.

But the one thing they still won't learn is that just like there are a bunch of intelligent scientists conducting this experiment, there was an intelligent designer conduct his own at the very beginning as well ;)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

What they will learn is that the theory cannot be proven, and that there will be more specific evidence that points to a creator yet they will interpret it as something entirely different.

Never mind the fact that bayrons have be to present in specific quantities...

From Wikipedia...

It is not yet understood why the Universe has more matter than antimatter.[33] It is generally assumed that when the Universe was young and very hot, it was in statistical equilibrium and contained equal numbers of baryons and antibaryons. However, observations suggest that the Universe, including its most distant parts, is made almost entirely of matter. An unknown process called "baryogenesis" created the asymmetry. For baryogenesis to occur, the Sakharov conditions must be satisfied. These require that baryon number is not conserved, that C-symmetry and CP-symmetry are violated and that the Universe depart from thermodynamic equilibrium.[53] All these conditions occur in the Standard Model, but the effect is not strong enough to explain the present baryon asymmetry.

• 3 weeks later...

Just as a side point. I know this isn't new information but, Colossians 1:15 tells us that Jesus is "the image of the invisible God". Our C.O. last week was trying to help us appreciate just how old Jesus is. This article said that the universe is 13.7 Billion years old. Since Jesus was the first of all creation, he is more than likely over 13 billion years old. Just how well do we get to know someone in about 40,50 or 60 years. How about 13 billion years. Quite impressive.

• 1 month later...

My brother in law is a scientist who used to believe in the big bang theory. The reason I say used to is because one day I approached him and asked, "The 2 atoms that crashed into each other, where did they come from?" I told him even if the big bang is real, someone created those two atoms, and because of that theory everything else was created as well. He said he never had a simple person outsmart him. So since then, to my knowledge, he stopped believing in evolution and the big bang. Hehehehe...

It such a simply statement too :)

Suppose there was a big bang. We cannot say there wasn't. But even so, what (or who) caused the explosion that in turn created everything?

You can't create something out of nothing. But you CAN create mass out of energy.

“Raise your eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name. Due to the abundance of **dynamic energy**, he also being vigorous in power, not one of them is missing.” Isaiah 40:26

- Bob

On 6/4/2010 12:36 AM, Micah wrote:

My brother in law is a scientist who used to believe in the big

bang theory. The reason I say used to is because one day I approached

him and asked, "The 2 atoms that crashed into each other, where did they

come from?" I told him even if the big bang is real, someone created

those two atoms, and because of that theory everything else was created

as well. He said he never had a simple person outsmart him. So since

then, to my knowledge, he stopped believing in evolution and the big

bang. Hehehehe...

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!