Steps to add a picture or gif:

1. Use the FULL VERSION and select "More Reply Options"

post-272-0-25486800-1368547569.jpg

2. Browse for the file and select it

post-272-0-64723600-1368547587_thumb.jpg

3. post-272-0-38627700-1368547606.jpg

4. post-272-0-81524400-1368547621.jpg

5. Click Add reply and "poof" post-272-0-58429000-1368547720.gif

note: you can move these files around in your post by moving the brackets and attachment info between them -

[ attachment = 12345235235: some picture. jpg ]

Edited by trottigy

It is Jaytrom find a gif online on your pc. Then save it & email it to your phone & save it & open in gallery. From there follow Jerry instructions

go to gallery &choose the gif/photo.post-1015-0-55345300-1368560465.gif

Yes I can but I need to switch to full version and that is a bit cumbersome on the phone...

A flower from my garden:

post-3233-0-04411200-1368561864.jpg

Dove, SusanE and ivy like this

Pretty flowers.

What sort is you mobile..android or apple?

It's samsung galaxy s3. I used to have a tablet but exchanged it by the phone because couldn´t have both... Don't have a pc either alltough work all tey with one but the policy in work doesn't allow this site or jw.org... (and many others btw)

Mine is also S3. Is it company owned? Then thats different!

No, it's mine. The laptop I use  is from the company but this site is blocked

are there instructions on the forum on how to resize a pic that is too large?  :S

ahh... so that is how you post all your pretty animated pics!  :D nice!

these are camera pics, not animated... thank you though  :)

:help: mine are still too large... are the pixel limits posted somewhere?

thanks!  (tu)

Mine are always too big too so I use either an online picture sizer or Paint. I have gotten lazy about it so I usually go to:Free Online Image Editor

It's really easy. you pick your picture from your computer, upload to the Editor, look for the place to resize it and go for it. I usually try for about 1/2 smaller, then you have to save it to your computer again, rename it or remember the numbers it now has, and look for it in your download file. Thats my way. 

feather likes this

thanks much! you're right very easy... tried the 'go with a test image' and it worked great!  :D

... then went back to download it... Nod32 blocked it as 'unsafe'  <_< hmmm...

You probably have the settings on the virus protector set too high. Ask Chuck how to lower them. I have the same program as you and I can download them.

thanks much! you're right very easy... tried the 'go with a test image' and it worked great!  :D

... then went back to download it... Nod32 blocked it as 'unsafe'  <_< hmmm...

I just tried this. After you resize the picture, right click on it and select "Save image as" and that should work.

feather likes this

sister Vernalee thanks much suggesting this editor site!  :)  really easy to resize & save... wayyy too many Nod32 popup alerts about it to get past for download & do not want to pester Chuck anymore... will just prob use the 'test' over and over.. and over  B)

appreciate your help! :thumbsup:

I use "reduce photo" on my note phone...very easy..for android...what is nice is that all my reduced pictures go to one sub-file in my gallery...what I need to ask is ... how can I upload the URL code from a you tube video I received in an email? I tried saving the code, but I don't know where to go in my phone to retrieve it! And if I did know..how could I upload it to a post?...I never set up a you tube account because I don't understand it..only that I can watch a posted video if I select it from the internet..thanks for any help friends!post-2322-0-96518400-1371733490.gif

thanks for the info:)

I wish this could be possible in mobile version ;)

Aha! A clue to my frustration. I am so lazy now days. Use the iPad. It is so much faster, but I will try with the computer. Thanks.

y...what I need to ask is ... how can I upload the URL code from a you tube video I received in an email? I tried saving the code, but I don't know where to go in my phone to retrieve it! And if I did know..how could I upload it to a post?...I never set up a you tube account because I don't understand it..only that I can watch a posted video if I select it from the internet..thanks for any help friends!attachicon.gifcat_in_bag.gif

...  wish we had a 'how do I do stuff I don't know how to do on my gadgets' forum

:idea: