JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What Are You Listening To Right Now....?

29 minutes ago, Bakerrue221 said:

Very much into my same ole classical guitar and opera...
Then again being a pianist and artist and old world girl it's meemoji4.png all over the place ,

Welcome to JW Talk, Sister Shellie!  Hello Nice ta meet yah.gif

WELCOME Dancing.gif

Great to have you posting with us! Grin Big.gif

I love Classical Guitar, too!

I have several CDs of Andres Segovia and David Richter.

I got to see/hear David Richter is concert here in the Upper Peninsula.

He played at the local university.  It was AMAZING!!!!Congrats 10 out of 10.gif

I hadn't been that awestruck since I saw/heard Van Cliburn in concert, back when I was in college.Clapping BRAVO.gif

How can they possibly play all that music by heart?  With imperfect brains?

Imagine what perfection will bring to our capacity to remember, hey?FAINTT~2303030.GIF

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I was listening to an old Leon Russell album the other day and I just found out that he died last night...:(

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

How can they possibly play all that music by heart?  With imperfect brains?
Imagine what perfection will bring to our capacity to remember, hey?

Like dancers. Muscle memory is awesome. That combined with your ears. Even when I don't have an instrument nearby I can still remember where and how to put my fingers. Or, my brain might not, but my body remembers. Sometimes you remember how a tone is supposed to feel, if not necessarily the exact pitch. Same with singing. Your body remembers.

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

While I get my breakfast I am listening to the audio drama  'Jehovah Delivers Those Calling on his Name'. One of my favourites from the older ones.  

I would put the link up but the Audio tab doesn't seem to be working on the website.

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

I am listening to the lovely "Just Around the Corner" which can now be downloaded in MP3-format.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/audio/pub-jwbon_201611_1_AUDIO

____

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I'm listening to the classic record from 1971. I was only 12 years old, but I knew this was something special.  Harry Nilsson's " Nilson Schmilsson. Everybody loved the song "Without You" but my favorite was Moonbeam Song. Sad that Harry Nilsson died at age 52 from a massive heart attack. 

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

If you liked that , I think you'll love this. This kid's incredible. Maybe in the new world after a couple hundred years I might be able to play like this.

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

I am listening to the lovely "Just Around the Corner" which can now be downloaded in MP3-format.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/audio/pub-jwbon_201611_1_AUDIO

____

My guy sent me in message day of release ...
I cried so beautiful and wonderful promise

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, anniebea said:

Reliving our amazing night in Dublin... yep front row, and my friend screaming in appreciation !!!!

WOW flaming.gif  That is AMAZING!!! Music Headphones GROOVIN.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif