What Are You Listening To Right Now....?
33 33

444 posts in this topic

It was an amazing concert, the whole of Fleetwood Mac together again and I suspect the last time as well.

We got taken in through the side door and watched them sound check then got to meet Mick Fleetwood before the concert.  We had VIP passes :superman:

nanceebgd46, Precision and Tortuga like this

Right now I am not listening music, but recently I love so much the new song 153,  the melody is so beautiful! I hope soon I can download numbered musical notes,  I want to try to play with my Guzheng. 

23 minutes ago, Linda Huang said:

Right now I am not listening music, but recently I love so much the new song 153,  the melody is so beautiful! I hope soon I can download numbered musical notes,  I want to try to play with my Guzheng. 

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Beautiful instrument, Sister Linda!

Sort a' like a flat harp.^_^

Thank you Ross,   You know this Chinese instrument?  Have you heard some music from this instrument?

7 hours ago, Linda Huang said:

Thank you Ross,   You know this Chinese instrument?  Have you heard some music from this instrument?

Just heard the music in the video I posted above, and sometimes hear it in movie soundtracks.  Very distinctive  sound.^_^

ID:438   Posted (edited)

Right now I'm listening to static! Actually Brown[ian] noise via earphones to drown out the music from next door. It's a 12 hour track I stitched together. I can't concentrate on reading if there is 'information' coming in through my lug'oles.

I wonder if I should just listen to data from SETI. I might discover something.IMG_2770.JPG.4f744c093aeae6f50b3c7cdcf28e1803.JPG

Edited by ChrisTheConfused

Head East- Never Been Any Reason (Save My Life)

Dennis DeYoung- Desert Moon (Live in LA)

Dennis Deyoung- Rockin the Paradise (Live in LA)

Alabama- Sad Lookin' Moon

Little River Band- Lonesome Loser

1 hour ago, minister159 said:

This is one way to relieve stress in less than 5 mins. and get a good stretching exercise in the process, if you're that talented. It also helps to be listening to this song: "Human," by Rag 'n Bone Man.

:wacko:

That was really cool!B)

1gemstone and minister159 like this

where do I start?  Early Bee-Gees, Bread; Eric Clapton, JJ Cale, Nick Drake, Jack Johnson, Bob Dylan, (Allman Brs are new to me and love it- heard about them but only now listening to some tracks =The sky is crying, Sweet Melissa!) Cat Stevens; Pink Floyd, Uriah Heep; Benny Goodman, Phil Woods, Joe Sample; Michael Franks, Sutherland brs, Smokie, The Hollies...................................

Alexa likes this