JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

List of JW Friendly Links/Websites

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3008 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

That reminds me of a quote my Dad always used when I was growing up. 'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread' It's a line taken from a writing by poet Alexander Pope, although apparently he directs the 'fools' to his critics. I think many people mistakenly think it is a scriptural proverb. Anyway I wish I could remember this principle sometimes before I do stupid things.

Astrid, I certainly was not suggesting that you were paranoid about it! My apologies if I gave that impression. I was merely trying to express the opposite extremes that we could take.

As for countries where the work is restricted or dangerous, I agree that there may well be danger in advertising the address of a KH, but I imagine the brothers there would not add their address to the site.

Wow that is some good information. If you come west let's say California look me up. contact me through the list before you come and we can do something together. Even through you don't speak Punjabi you are very welcome at our meetings. Everyone would love to hear your experience from over there in service.

Wow that is some good information. If you come west let's say California look me up. contact me through the list before you come and we can do something together. Even through you don't speak Punjabi you are very welcome at our meetings. Everyone would love to hear your experience from over there in service.

My pleasure brother. If Jehovah allows we would..

• 2 weeks later...

If you are ever looking for Kingdom Halls at least in the US - try maps.google.com. Since the US branch has all the congregations list in the phone books all of our halls show up on Google Maps.

It seems to work also for Britain and many other countries. I hope this helps.

note: if you are looking for halls in Russia you have to translate to Russian - Свидетели Иеговы

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If anyone is interested in machine embroidery this is a good one. It belongs to my sister.

http://www.pams3ddesigns.net/

Modesty is not something we can simply define in a way that suits us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

• 2 months later...

Here's a couple of new links for the list:

1. McGregor Brand Blog – A relatively new creative Blog by Dave. Includes artwork and designs for t-shirts and souvenirs, plus other creative musings.

http://mcgregorbrand.blogspot.co.nz/

2. Identity Design Ltd – A Graphic Design service including branding and logos, souvenirs, packaging, advertising & promotions, artist impressions, illustrations, signage, websites, etc, etc. Designs prepared for all methods of printing and the web.

http://www.identitydesign.co.nz

• 4 weeks later...

Register if you like. I did a time ago!!!!

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Singing songs of praise to Jehovah is an integral part of our worship.

Isaiah writes: “Sing to Jehovah a new song, his praise from the extremity of the earth, you men that are going down to the sea and to that which fills it, you islands and you inhabiting them. Let the wilderness and its cities raise their voice, the settlements that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of the crag cry out in joy. From the top of the mountains let people cry aloud. Let them attribute to Jehovah glory, and in the islands let them tell forth even his praise.â€â€”Isaiah 42:10-12.

Thinking about this, I added a new channel to share "Music Lessons" to

help us to play and sing better our wonderful songs and

praise Jehovah our God with our best.

Are you a good singer? A good player?

Please share your videos with us If you are a good singing or player.

You can share your video from youtube or upload it direct to www.jwbrothers.org

The new channel "Music Lessons" does have three sub-categories:

http://www.jwbrothers.org/category/music-lessons/

- Voice Lessons

- Guitar Lessons

- Piano Lessons

I shared one video on each entry as sample. Feel welcome to contact me

in case you does have trouble on sharing.

Agape,

Brother Silva

Boston, MA.

• 4 months later...

Hi Bob, I'm new here. :wave: I joined hoping to request for www.peglala.com website link to be included under your "LIST OF OTHER JW FRIENDLY WEBSITES" page but am having a hard time trying to find the "Jehovah's Witnesses on the Web" forum topic to post to, per instruction.... hoping you can point me to the right direction or help me get things sorted out? Looks like PEGlala.com belongs under the "Businesses featuring ministry products..." section: PEGlala.com -- Return Visit Book, an all-in-one field service organizer, and 100+ supplies coming soon. In California. About Us: PEGlala.com Specializes in Return Visit Book --- an all-in-one field service organizer or pocket-size notebook that comes loaded with 60 repositionable sheets (such as Monthly Planner, Initial Call Sheets, Return Visit Records, Service Records, Magazine Route & logs, etc.) and is currently available in English or Chinese. They are in the process of adding over 100+ products in the coming months (to include free digital downloads, customization, stationary supplies, emergency kits, and other supplies useful to Witness friends), so check back frequently for updates.

141425=7785-app_banner394x150.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated! :laugh:

We have started using a program called "Kingdom Media Center" at our Hall recently. I plays the songs for the meetings and records the meeting directly to .mp3.

It is by a brother who calls his website JonesWorks.net. I do not know this brother.

Check it out and see if it is a link you would want to add.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2013 at 8:42 PM, Qapla said:

We have started using a program called "Kingdom Media Center" at our Hall recently. I plays the songs for the meetings and records the meeting directly to .mp3.

It is by a brother who calls his website JonesWorks.net. I do not know this brother.

Check it out and see if it is a link you would want to add.

Our hall is using JonesWorks for the meetings.

On 12/25/2010 at 3:32 AM, Astrid said:

I don't want to be to pessimisstic or hysterical, but is it a good thing, that everyone can see where a kingdom hall is? I mean, with terrorists and the likes, and we don't know what times are coming. I'm just a bit sceptical about things like that.:secret:

The Kingdom Hall is probably already a matter of public record.  Telephone listings,  mail delivery, court or tax matters, property ownership and so on.  Any opponent can look at these on the internet and know where you are.  We also print handbills, invitations and other literature with the address and meeting times prominently displayed,  We have a large sign out front and it has lights after dark.  We are the light of the world and not hid from view.

Most terrorists probably don't even know what a "kingdom Hall" is- they are used to seeing the word "church" or seeing a cross as a symbol of Christian religion.  Our Halls bare none of these pagan signs that would make us a "mark" to these ones on a large scale.  

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

On 1/28/2016 at 2:54 PM, Kable said:

Here' s a link to my website

PDH Artistic Designs:  Creates ministry supplies in Canada

I have ordered items from there many times. Everything always arrives in good condition, on time. (I'm not sure if it's still associated with Madzay in the US. The product codes differ one from the other now.)

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I have ordered items from there many times. Everything always arrives in good condition, on time. (I'm not sure if it's still associated with Madzay in the US. The product codes differ one from the other now.)

First of all, when I saw this thread, I didn't realize that it was a revived thread from years ago.

I'm glad you like our service! We are no longer associated with Madzay because the US $$ made things VERY expensive (among other things) but we still have some left over stock from Madzay for now.

1 minute ago, Kable said:

when I saw this thread, I didn't realize that it was a revived thread from years ago

That's okay. It's actually pinned at the top of this forum and even linked to in the footer. We just have to stop being so lazy about maintaining the first post in this topic :)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!