JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

REGIONAL CONVENTION NOTEBOOKS

About This File

I have completed my Deluxe Regional Convention Notebook that includes: mini song book of all Kingdom melodies to be sung at the convention, mini daily text for all convention days, the watchtower study article that will be considered at the convention and the notebook with all the talks to be given at the convention and their highlighted scriptures. I wanted to consolidate as many of our materials as possible due to the space limitations at larges conventions. All you need is your notebook and Bible. I have PDF's available for several conventions dates and can customize for any convention date to include THAT conventions daily text and watchtower. If you would like a pdf please message me with you convention dates and email.

Please note that I will have to email the file to you as it is a 95 page PDF and I could not upload that large of a size file.

Christian Love,

Kareca

What's New in Version 04/23/2014 02:03 PM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, sis!  How kind of you to do this for the friends.  I will be going to the Regional Convention on July 25 - 27, 2014, in St. George, Utah, with tie in to the Detroit, Michigan, International Convention.

Warm Christian Love,

Me

Hello Kareca,

I am so excited! We are assigned to the Detroit Convention on July 25-27th 

Thanks,

Raquel 

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Good Evening Kareca,

Your notebooks sound great!! I can adjust the text, watchtower study etc. Our convention is October - Melbourne International. Thank you so much!

Warm Christian love,

Dinah.

Hello from England!  This notebook sounds amazing. Our regional convention is next week, Aug 22-24 in Sheffield, England. Is this notebook convertible to an A5 size?  I have begun to convert one that I found, but it's not very easy and this one sounds so much better.