User Feedback

On 1.2.2017 at 10:09 AM, Skye said:

May I suggest listening to the German equivalent? The singer's depth of emotion is amazing! It's a really emotional song.

Oh wow, that's really beautiful. Like any English-language production, I only watch the broadcast in English because I usually had the experience that the original is best and translations and synchronisation are never as good. I will have to look closer at certain things.

Share this comment

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:09 AM, Skye said:

May I suggest listening to the German equivalent? The singer's depth of emotion is amazing! It's a really emotional song.

Am I missing a link? How can I find the German equivalent?

Share this comment

Oh, my! It's pretty impressive in Mandarin Chinese, too!

I didn't realize how many of the brothers don't have the beautiful broadcasting songs translated and sung in their own language. It's so sad. They touch my heart so much--many times to the point of tears--that I can't imagine life without them now.

Skye and Omoyeme like this

Share this comment

I hear you Judy! These songs are my lifeline and wouldn't know what to do without them.

Skye likes this

Share this comment

I cut an elderly sister's hair today, and while that was going on, I turned my phone on, and played that song, 'Just around the corner', for her. She absolutely loves that song! We  both smiled, and sang along.   :-)

Araujo JW, Tortuga, Omoyeme and 1 other like this

Share this comment