JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

I really wanted it to just come open but it wouldn't, grr. 

Standing desks being used in schools. I think this is great. Many of the offices where I work are doing this, getting more popular.

https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v2/y4/r/-PAXP-deijE.gif

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sitting on the kitchen counter, too heavy for me to move. It'll be here for 3 weeks then I'll bottle it, wait a week and then ready to drink. I just think this the most fascinating thing I've ever seen. When we made it as a kid it was in a ceramic crock and I couldn't see the action, ah-mazing!  

Your narration made watching a burping bottle fun!

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Beautiful building in Astoria. I remember going there when it was a bank, years ago. You can go there for coffee now, it's open to walk through. Not my style but very beautiful restoration.

http://features.aol.com/video/homeowner-transforms-old-bank-decadent-home

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm digging up the last of the potatoes, 5 hills, and Jerry wanted a view of the soil- manure- this is it. My asthma was a bit of a problem today but I managed, sorry for the sound of my breathing!

So I'm digging up the last of the potatoes, 5 hills, and Jerry wanted a view of the soil- manure- this is it. My asthma was a bit of a problem today but I managed, sorry for the sound of my breathing!

A picture worth a thousand words!

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Pardon my ignorance, but potatoe's just grow in the ground without being attached to anything?  They look like they are just there and you don't have to pick them off a root or vine or anything.  By the way, this video reminds me of one of the funniest Amish jokes I've ever heard!

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Pardon my ignorance, but potatoe's just grow in the ground without being attached to anything?  They look like they are just there and you don't have to pick them off a root or vine or anything.  By the way, this video reminds me of one of the funniest Amish jokes I've ever heard!

All the greenery had died off. Where we live the spuds can stay in the ground until you want them. I dug them because I wanted to put wood pellets and straw on the garden. I do have 4 plants coming up right now but I'll just let them die off too, they'll come back in the spring. 

Ok, so what's the Amish joke?

Just because I think we all need a break from the news this week, I thought I'd post this video.  It made it's rounds years ago and since the song always makes me think of the world Jehovah meant for us to have .  . .I just love it!  Enjoy!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/the-grand-canyon-town-that-still-gets-its-mail-by-mule/vi-AAfJUX3

We hiked into the Havasupai Indian reservation in the early 80's, after backpacking for miles to get into town, you can stop at the General Store and get a cheeseburger and shake. The three waterfalls are beautiful. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Ever follow one of these down the highway?

After watching this video you may think twice about it in the future.

Amazing. It looks like the valve caps were on the bottles so that should have helped but obviously it didn't prevent many of the bottles from rupturing. I think that all bottles being transported are to be chained in place and it doesn't look like that happened. I'm really curious what gas was in the bottles because it actually looks like a low pressure flammable gas, if it was high pressure oxy bottles, they could have launched and be miles away...